CS937 Posted May 5, 2021 Posted May 5, 2021 Do you any of miss old Phatmass members?? I used to frequent Phatmass, under a different username, back in 2011-2013 or so. Perhaps it is nostalgia for a simpler/better time, but I miss some of the people I used to talk to. I wish I would have maintained contact with some of the people I talked to. Do you any of you all ever feel that way or am I being too sentimental over online conversations? :)
Nihil Obstat Posted May 6, 2021 Posted May 6, 2021 Meh. I married one and have a bunch of PMer in-laws, so I get my fill.
Pax17 Posted May 7, 2021 Posted May 7, 2021 Those if us who frequent Vocation Station wonder about the VSers who entered religious life....did they make vows, did they discern out? Sometimes we find out, but mostly not.
CS937 Posted May 7, 2021 Author Posted May 7, 2021 22 hours ago, Monoxide said: No one misses me sir. Wish I could say I do, but I'm not a fan of monoxide... 3 hours ago, Pax17 said: Those if us who frequent Vocation Station wonder about the VSers who entered religious life....did they make vows, did they discern out? Sometimes we find out, but mostly not. Yeah, I know what you mean. There are a few people I still wonder about, like MarysChild and Cartermia. It's been years since I've spoken to either of them, but I occasionally wonder how they are doing.
dUSt Posted May 20, 2021 Posted May 20, 2021 WHO GOT BANNED!?!? This is weird, but I often wonder about phatmassers who may have died, and we have no idea they are dead.
Luigi Posted May 20, 2021 Posted May 20, 2021 1 hour ago, dUSt said: WHO GOT BANNED!?!? This is weird, but I often wonder about phatmassers who may have died, and we have no idea they are dead. Well, I mean. If they don't bother to post about even the most important events in their lives, how are we supposed to keep with 'em? Am I right, or what?
Norseman82 Posted May 21, 2021 Posted May 21, 2021 On 5/19/2021 at 9:56 PM, dUSt said: This is weird, but I often wonder about phatmassers who may have died, and we have no idea they are dead. Just check to see who voted in Chicago.....
Guest Posted May 21, 2021 Posted May 21, 2021 On 5/20/2021 at 12:26 PM, dUSt said: WHO GOT BANNED!?!? This is weird, but I often wonder about phatmassers who may have died, and we have no idea they are dead. Didn't we have quite a while back something or other where we could post/PM (something or other) those whom we did not like and some got really upset - and just dropped out? I can't really remember the details - lucky if I get the month right, let alone the day, these days. Some regulars chose to drop out because if it and I know I lost a huge concern thanks to it. ... and should be ashamed instead of relieved. Thin skinned - kid gloves necessary. I think the whole process was a mistake in which I contributed. I don't think anyone has been actually banned, could be wrong. E&OE
dominicansoul Posted June 12, 2021 Posted June 12, 2021 I miss old phatmass, where we had a chat room that was happening every night, and the best pmers, Maximilianus, Navo and Vee8 would spend all hours of the night into early morn making me laugh my head off. Not to mention Max’s art he would sketch using the flockdraw program dUst had in the chat room... good ol days....
Ash Wednesday Posted June 12, 2021 Posted June 12, 2021 I know a few on fartbook. They're mostly just busy with life!
truthfinder Posted June 12, 2021 Posted June 12, 2021 4 hours ago, dominicansoul said: I miss old phatmass, where we had a chat room that was happening every night, and the best pmers, Maximilianus, Navo and Vee8 would spend all hours of the night into early morn making me laugh my head off. Not to mention Max’s art he would sketch using the flockdraw program dUst had in the chat room... good ol days.... I remember some of these. Especially with Nav and Vee (and you!)
MIKolbe Posted June 17, 2021 Posted June 17, 2021 I get that alot. You should invite me over for dinner. I would invite you over, but the last time you were here, I had to clean up your vomit.
MIKolbe Posted June 18, 2021 Posted June 18, 2021 8 hours ago, ardillacid said: I’m concerned you might be out for revenge no no... i can hold my liquor.
Mercedes Posted June 18, 2021 Posted June 18, 2021 On 5/21/2021 at 8:18 PM, BarbaraTherese said: Didn't we have quite a while back something or other where we could post/PM (something or other) those whom we did not like and some got really upset - and just dropped out? I can't really remember the details - lucky if I get the month right, let alone the day, these days. Some regulars chose to drop out because if it and I know I lost a huge concern thanks to it. ... and should be ashamed instead of relieved. Thin skinned - kid gloves necessary. I think the whole process was a mistake in which I contributed. What was the reasoning behind that novelty? It sounds pretty insane?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now