An Old School Catholic Message Board

Missing Old Phatmass Members

CS937

I actually had a very strange thing happen to me with a former phatmasser, lilac_angel I think her name was here But I  knew her from livejournal before I knew she was on phatmass. 

After nearly 20 years of keeping  in touch on facebook  and becoming really close friend,  she started talking about this stalker  cyberbullying her. Over a course of  several months, she  got more and more  paranoid,  saying very odd, and some suicidal things. She showed me a handgun she bought to protect herself,  and was acting very very strange... , then she eventually accused ME of being the stalker!   If the stalker even exists, I promise I had absolutely nothing to do with it.  She would   Get sus  of me, we would talk things out, she'd get sus again, unfriend me/refrained me,  and so on. .  When I thought  things were finally ironed out, she blocked me and I never spoke to her again.  This was about 3 years ago now. 

As far as prayers go, you know what to do and they are much, much appreciated. 

On 6/14/2021 at 3:43 PM, MIKolbe said:

I miss rachel

still spelling my name wrong?

On 8/12/2021 at 11:49 AM, MIKolbe said:

i miss rachel

this is getting embarrassing 

On 10/21/2021 at 12:05 PM, Thy Geekdom Come said:

You doing okay? Life going well?

It's interesting, that's for sure.

On 10/25/2021 at 8:01 PM, CS937 said:

Tell us babies more about the days of yore :) What was Phatmass like then?

I met a certain phatmasser in person long, long ago. I sent someone cookies; she sent me cookies...her's looked better. dUST was always cranky. 

Oh, and Mikolble and I have messages going on for at least 10+ years.

Edited by rachael

• 2 months later...
Not A Mallard

Ah, the old Phatmass days, when I was a child, when Pontifex7of10 got voted the princess of a now-defunct subforum because he had an avatar of a female Kingdom Hearts character.

On 11/20/2021 at 1:41 PM, rachael said:

still spelling my name wrong?

this is getting embarrassing 

Oh, and Mikolble and I have messages going on for at least 10+ years.

nice spelling..

and no you didn't

On 5/6/2021 at 4:26 PM, Monoxide said:

No one misses  me sir.

It’s ok. People don’t tend to miss me. Either I’m too forgettable or I come back just often enough…

15 minutes ago, Anastasia13 said:

It’s ok. People don’t tend to miss me. Either I’m too forgettable or I come back just often enough…

At least I assume they just forgot to invite me to a party when I haven’t been for a while. *insert nervous emoji*

On 5/21/2021 at 3:18 AM, BarbaraTherese said:

Didn't we have quite a while back something or other where we could post/PM (something or other) those whom we did not like and some got really upset - and just dropped out?  I can't really remember the details - lucky if I get the month right, let alone the day, these days.  Some regulars chose to drop out because if it and I know I lost a huge concern thanks to it.:( ... and should be ashamed instead of relieved.  Thin skinned - kid gloves necessary.

I think the whole process was a mistake in which I contributed.  

I don't think anyone has been actually banned, could be wrong.

E&OE

If anyone left because of this and reads this now, please drop by again. <3