An Old School Catholic Message Board

Missing Old Phatmass Members

CS937

• 1 month later...
On 5/5/2021 at 5:16 PM, CS937 said:

Do you any of miss old Phatmass members?? I used to frequent Phatmass, under a different username, back in 2011-2013 or so. Perhaps it is nostalgia for a simpler/better time, but I miss some of the people I used to talk to. I wish I would have maintained contact with some of the people I talked to. Do you any of you all ever feel that way or am I being too sentimental over online conversations? :)

I see you weren't here in the old days then.

Thy Geekdom Come

Old Phatmassers?

Never heard of 'em.

Phatmass is the last place I remember posting often that isn't currently a dumpster fire. Hoorah for staying relatively sane, everybody! Good work.

On 10/19/2021 at 3:23 PM, rachael said:

I see you weren't here in the old days then.

Yo.

I wonder what happened to Nunsense.  She entered Carmel and it didnt work out and she tried again.  Then might have pursued another form of consecrated  life. But I loved reading her Carmel posts. 

5 hours ago, GraceUk said:

I wonder what happened to Nunsense.  She entered Carmel and it didnt work out and she tried again.  Then might have pursued another form of consecrated  life. But I loved reading her Carmel posts. 

I am a friend of hers. She is doing well and yes, is in religious life. I will let her know that you were thinking of her and enjoyed her old posts.

dominicansoul
13 hours ago, cruciatacara said:

I am a friend of hers. She is doing well and yes, is in religious life. I will let her know that you were thinking of her and enjoyed her old posts.

Oh wow, that's incredible news!  I hope she finally found what she has been searching for...