mcts Posted November 10, 2021 Posted November 10, 2021 I miss back when I remembered more people’s names.
Ash Wednesday Posted November 10, 2021 Posted November 10, 2021 There was a guy on here called "Cow of Shame" and though he wasn't a regular, I thought he was hilarious.
Tony Posted November 14, 2021 Posted November 14, 2021 I actually had a very strange thing happen to me with a former phatmasser, lilac_angel I think her name was here But I knew her from livejournal before I knew she was on phatmass. After nearly 20 years of keeping in touch on facebook and becoming really close friend, she started talking about this stalker cyberbullying her. Over a course of several months, she got more and more paranoid, saying very odd, and some suicidal things. She showed me a handgun she bought to protect herself, and was acting very very strange... , then she eventually accused ME of being the stalker! If the stalker even exists, I promise I had absolutely nothing to do with it. She would Get sus of me, we would talk things out, she'd get sus again, unfriend me/refrained me, and so on. . When I thought things were finally ironed out, she blocked me and I never spoke to her again. This was about 3 years ago now. As far as prayers go, you know what to do and they are much, much appreciated.
rachael Posted November 20, 2021 Posted November 20, 2021 (edited) On 6/14/2021 at 3:43 PM, MIKolbe said: I miss rachel still spelling my name wrong? On 8/12/2021 at 11:49 AM, MIKolbe said: i miss rachel this is getting embarrassing On 10/21/2021 at 12:05 PM, Thy Geekdom Come said: You doing okay? Life going well? It's interesting, that's for sure. On 10/25/2021 at 8:01 PM, CS937 said: Tell us babies more about the days of yore What was Phatmass like then? I met a certain phatmasser in person long, long ago. I sent someone cookies; she sent me cookies...her's looked better. dUST was always cranky. Oh, and Mikolble and I have messages going on for at least 10+ years. Edited November 20, 2021 by rachael
Didacus Posted November 24, 2021 Posted November 24, 2021 I miss the member who helped me creste my avatar. Don't even remember her name anymore - I'd have to look through the archives.
Not A Mallard Posted February 22, 2022 Posted February 22, 2022 Ah, the old Phatmass days, when I was a child, when Pontifex7of10 got voted the princess of a now-defunct subforum because he had an avatar of a female Kingdom Hearts character.
MIKolbe Posted February 22, 2022 Posted February 22, 2022 On 11/20/2021 at 1:41 PM, rachael said: still spelling my name wrong? this is getting embarrassing Oh, and Mikolble and I have messages going on for at least 10+ years. nice spelling.. and no you didn't
insearchofpax Posted February 24, 2022 Posted February 24, 2022 2005-2006 ish this place was crawling with peeps. I had so much fun just chatting away. Brings a smile to my face.
Archaeology cat Posted February 24, 2022 Posted February 24, 2022 Kolbe, totally was just thinking about you when you liked that I like Brie. Because I'm amesome.
Anastasia13 Posted February 28, 2022 Posted February 28, 2022 On 5/6/2021 at 4:26 PM, Monoxide said: No one misses me sir. It’s ok. People don’t tend to miss me. Either I’m too forgettable or I come back just often enough…
Anastasia13 Posted February 28, 2022 Posted February 28, 2022 15 minutes ago, Anastasia13 said: It’s ok. People don’t tend to miss me. Either I’m too forgettable or I come back just often enough… At least I assume they just forgot to invite me to a party when I haven’t been for a while. *insert nervous emoji* On 5/21/2021 at 3:18 AM, BarbaraTherese said: Didn't we have quite a while back something or other where we could post/PM (something or other) those whom we did not like and some got really upset - and just dropped out? I can't really remember the details - lucky if I get the month right, let alone the day, these days. Some regulars chose to drop out because if it and I know I lost a huge concern thanks to it. ... and should be ashamed instead of relieved. Thin skinned - kid gloves necessary. I think the whole process was a mistake in which I contributed. I don't think anyone has been actually banned, could be wrong. E&OE If anyone left because of this and reads this now, please drop by again. <3
Seven77 Posted March 15, 2022 Posted March 15, 2022 taking it back to 2003. I was in the hospital for a tracheostomy that took me by surprise because I stopped breathing one afternoon – – I say it took me by surprise because I was unprepared for it even though it is a consequence of the natural progression of muscular dystrophy which I have. Anyway, that was 2006. My sister posted here asking for prayers and so many members here wrote messages to me – – I will never forget it, and apparently neither will my dad because he randomly reminded me of it today. True story.
Tabby Cat Posted March 20, 2022 Posted March 20, 2022 (edited) On 5/6/2021 at 7:16 AM, CS937 said: Do you any of miss old Phatmass members?? I used to frequent Phatmass, under a different username, back in 2011-2013 or so. Perhaps it is nostalgia for a simpler/better time, but I miss some of the people I used to talk to. I wish I would have maintained contact with some of the people I talked to. Do you any of you all ever feel that way or am I being too sentimental over online conversations? I was away for a few years but back now and me too under a different name coz I lost my password. And I miss people too at times but life seems to be like that, some are there for 1yr, some 10 etc, and the lucky ones a life time. I'm not so lucky lol Lord have mercy on me a sinner. Edited March 20, 2022 by Tabby Cat Government(missed word)
ardillacid Posted March 26, 2022 Posted March 26, 2022 Do you think dairy girl is locked in an asylum somewhere?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now