An Old School Catholic Message Board

Missing Old Phatmass Members

CS937

taking it back to 2003.

I was in the hospital for a  tracheostomy that took me by surprise  because I stopped breathing one afternoon – – I say it took me by surprise because I was unprepared for it even though it is a consequence of the natural progression of muscular dystrophy which I have. Anyway, that was 2006. My sister posted here asking for prayers and so many members here wrote messages to me – – I will never forget it, and apparently  neither will my dad because he randomly  reminded me of it today. True story.

On 5/6/2021 at 7:16 AM, CS937 said:

Do you any of miss old Phatmass members?? I used to frequent Phatmass, under a different username, back in 2011-2013 or so. Perhaps it is nostalgia for a simpler/better time, but I miss some of the people I used to talk to. I wish I would have maintained contact with some of the people I talked to. Do you any of you all ever feel that way or am I being too sentimental over online conversations? :)

I was away for a few years but back now and me too under a different name coz I lost my password. And I miss people too at times but life seems to be like that, some are there for 1yr, some 10 etc, and the lucky ones a life time. I'm not so lucky lol Lord have mercy on me a sinner.

Edited by Tabby Cat
Government(missed word)