Jump to content

fides' Jack's Mega Anti-Vax Thread


fides' Jack

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

Medical opinion?  But it’s not. It’s a scientific opinion. Good start..

If it wasn’t dangerous it would be humorous to just to set back, listen to the sheep baa, and watch them click, like and share. 

This lady is literally a paid anti-vaxx spokesperson. She hits all the movement’s talking points and repeats all the nonsensical tropes endemic to the movement. So many have publicly rebutted every point of her ‘testimony,’ it’s mind boggling people drop this video around as if it is a ‘bombshell.’  
 

These people liking, clicking, viewing, and sharing are the ‘true believers’ or just the useful idiots duped by her and others into spreading their anti-vaxx anti-science message for free.   These actions moral implications. Clicks, page views, views, likes, shares, retweets, etc have real world consequences; they don’t occur in a vacuum.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

Only if you believe that anyone who died after getting a positive test within a couple months of dying, or who displayed mild symptoms such as a cough before death, should be a reportable case of covid death.

It's laughable.

Where is the evidence such persons are included in the count?  Is this evidence all super secret and unable to be shared?

 

Everyone knows there is just tons of evidence of such accounts but you can’t even sho evidence of a single case?

It’s laughable. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

Only if you believe that anyone who died after getting a positive test within a couple months of dying, or who displayed mild symptoms such as a cough before death, should be a reportable case of covid death.

No, the researchers looked at the excess death rate (i.e. the total number of people who died in excess of what you would expect from previous years).  So it is not the case that people are dying normally but being counted as COVID deaths.  If they were dying normally, we would not see such a large number of excess deaths.

On 9/4/2021 at 2:07 PM, Winchester said:

I'm sure some people have come up with that conclusion.

Yes, the people with facts and data instead of opinions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, hakutaku said:

 

Yes, the people with facts and data instead of opinions.

You think everyone looking at the same data comes to the same conclusions.

You seriously think that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Winchester said:

You think everyone looking at the same data comes to the same conclusions.

You seriously think that.

I think that when disagreements over data interpretations arise, the right thing to do is collect the additional data necessary to resolve the disagreement.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, hakutaku said:

I think that when disagreements over data interpretations arise, the right thing to do is collect the additional data necessary to resolve the disagreement.

Is that a yes or a no?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Winchester said:

Is that a yes or a no?

Like I said: people can disagree over data, and the thing to do in that case is to collect the additional data to resolve the disagreement.

So far what we have is not disagreement over data interpretation, because the people who think it COVID is over-reported have provided no data.  They've just said "nuh-uh, it's over-reported" while providing no explanation for the plainly higher death rate data.

Edited by hakutaku
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, hakutaku said:

Like I said: people can disagree over data, and the thing to do in that case is to collect the additional data to resolve the disagreement.

So far what we have is not disagreement over data interpretation, because the people who think it COVID is over-reported have provided no data.  They've just said "nuh-uh, it's over-reported" while providing no explanation for the plainly higher death rate data.

List the people who are claiming that deaths from/with Covid-19 have been over reported in the US.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/5/2021 at 12:07 AM, Winchester said:

That's not an IFR. That's an absolute number of deaths with/ due to SARS-COV-2 infection. Absolute numbers aren't rates.

So...what's the IFR?

I don't know if this helps but the statistics today in New South Wales, Australia is that 1 in 10 people diagnosed with Covid are in hospital.  The death rate would exceed what you'd imagine because a number of deaths have occurred in peoples homes, the disease progressing too quickly for them to have gone to hospital.  

 

 

Edited by Mercedes
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Winchester said:

List the people who are claiming that deaths from/with Covid-19 have been over reported in the US.

You:

On 9/2/2021 at 3:16 PM, Winchester said:

Fatalities from Covid-19 are over counted. Not drastically, perhaps, but over counted.

Fides Jack

Some catholic priests like this guy.

A bunch of anti-semetic organizations who believe the whole thing is a Jewish conspiracy to create a new world order. (I won't link to their sites because they are terrible)

A bunch of other quacks

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • dUSt changed the title to fides' Jack's Mega Anti-Vax Thread

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...