An Old School Catholic Message Board

fides' Jack's Mega Anti-Vax Thread

fides' Jack

23 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

I count valid what I find to be truthful.  I am not the one who relies on arguments from authority.

You mean, you find "valid" that which confirms your suspicions and preconceptions. This is what most of us who actually know what research is all about warn our students against. It's got a name: confirmation bias. It also is a strategy that simply reinforces unfounded presumptions. I have no idea what your educational background is, but I'll put mine up against yours any day. 

And *I* am not the one who has been brainwashed. [But I have taught courses which explore that very subject.] I do respect expertise and strategic competence. Do you even know what that is? YOU respect sources that are down your very own rabbit hole, and which have no credibility outside your pathetic little silo.

Edited by Nunsuch

Credo in Deum

So far I have seen nothing but ad hominem attacks against, Jack.  Sure, you can hate on his source for information all you want, that doesn't make the accusation against Fauci untrue.  Even a broken clock can be right twice a day. 

I do love the "trust science" line from, Lea.  Umm, no, science doesn't need us to trust it.  Science is not dogmatic, so you might need to rethink your relationship with it. 

Fauci must go

NATIONAL REVIEW Jan 18, 2022 1:00 PM ET

This pattern of intentional deceit is totally unbecoming for a public servant. Trying to shape or manipulate public opinion and behavior is not the job of public-health experts; their job is to clearly and candidly inform a self-governing people and their representatives. Trust works only if it goes two ways. A free, curious, and inquisitive people subjected to this behavior from their leaders will naturally recoil at other government claims about vaccines or therapeutics.

Fauci has peremptorily dismissed criticism of his work as criticism of science itself. The effect has been to bring science into disrepute. Fauci participated in and amplified the smoke-and-mirrors public-relations campaign launched by EcoHealth Alliance’s Dr. Peter Daszak to rule out the lab-leak theory of Covid-19 as a conspiracy theory. Subsequent email leaks and FOIA requests have shown Fauci acting more like the head of a cartel of scientific experts.

A post-pandemic investigation should determine whether the American and global-health response to the pandemic was stymied and slowed because of the prejudices and hobbyhorses of a handful of bureaucrats in Washington, including Dr. Fauci, who control the distribution of $32 billion annually. These dollars fund nearly all of the lifeblood of biomedical inquiry, money that pays even the salaries of low-level biology professors.

Fauci funded  gain of function testing,  he financed it through the CCP, then he covered it up afterwards.

321327-image.jpg

fides' Jack
21 hours ago, BG45 said:

you invoked the Holocaust - and please don't insult all of our intelligences by trying to say you didn't, when referencing WW2 German Atrocities. 

Absolutely I did.  And that was absolutely intentional.

What we are about to do as a society is going to make the Holocaust look like child's play.  It's already started; many have died. 

The only difference is that this time people don't even know who their oppressors are, and they're so far from reality they can't even tell they're being oppressed.  This mass insanity has many signs in society.  Even people on Phatmass* are incapable of standing for the truth that a man is a man and can never be a woman, and vice-versa.  The insanity is everywhere.

We know from Scripture that the coming persecution will be the worst in the history of the world.  You can deny it's happening right now, but you can't deny that it won't happen.  At least not without being a heretic.

There are a number of testimonials online from actual holocaust survivors saying that what they're seeing right now in various Western countries is actually worse than what they saw during WW2 Germany.  I have a friend who was in Cuba when it became Communist (and was persecuted), and then fled to Venezuela, and was there when it became Communist (and was persecuted), and finally ended up in the US, and he talks about all the same signs that he sees going on here, with great emotion and sadness.  His is not a story I am willing to just ignore or cast aside.  Nor are those of the holocaust survivors.

*Obviously this doesn't mean everyone on Phatmass is guilty of this, just that the current insanity is even present here.

Edited by fides' Jack
grammar and clarification

fides' Jack

If this is true, this is a gigantic conflict of interest:

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/dr-anthony-fauci-owns-a-patent-on-sars-cov-2-gp120-hiv-insertion/

Fauci MUST be removed, immediately.

It IS true: https://patents.justia.com/inventor/anthony-s-fauci

No wonder the vaccine manufacturers fought to keep some of the ingredients secret.

I read several months ago that a study they did in Australia revealed that 100% of vaccinated people they tested under certain conditions tested positive for HIV.  They said it was a false positive.  I'm really doubting that "false" part now.

Anyone who took a covid vaccine should get tested for HIV.

cruciatacara
12 minutes ago, fides' Jack said:

If this is true, this is a gigantic conflict of interest:

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/dr-anthony-fauci-owns-a-patent-on-sars-cov-2-gp120-hiv-insertion/

Fauci MUST be removed, immediately.

It IS true: https://patents.justia.com/inventor/anthony-s-fauci

No wonder the vaccine manufacturers fought to keep some of the ingredients secret.

I read several months ago that a study they did in Australia revealed that 100% of vaccinated people they tested under certain conditions tested positive for HIV.  They said it was a false positive.  I'm really doubting that "false" part now.

Anyone who took a covid vaccine should get tested for HIV.

More conspiracy misinformation? I live in Australia, have had two COVID vaccinations and a booster - all with no side effects at all, and don't have HIV. I simply don't know what to say anymore. It is probably now a case of just don't feed the troll known as fides.

On 3/20/2022 at 10:20 PM, Credo in Deum said:

Umm, no, science doesn't need us to trust it.  Science is not dogmatic, so you might need to rethink your relationship with it. 

You're absolutely right insofar that science is not dogmatic but always just as good as the state of the art at the time given. Yet we're not talking science (the "what"), but decisions based upon scientific knowledge and ones conscience (the "so what"). 

On 3/21/2022 at 12:09 AM, fides' Jack said:

What we are about to do as a society is going to make the Holocaust look like child's play.

This is outright downplaying the shoah. In Germany you'd be sentenced for this, and justly so. 

fides' Jack
1 hour ago, cruciatacara said:

and don't have HIV.

How do you know?

1 hour ago, cruciatacara said:

More conspiracy misinformation?

Do you believe Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election?  

Do you believe there's a push for a new world order?  Joe Biden just said the other day that there is, and he wants to lead it.

Is it the conspiracy part that bothers you?  Because clearly there are conspiracies in the world.  Many of them are hypothesis, some of them are theories, some of them are proven.

Do you believe that nobody ever conspires about anything?  Do you believe there is absolutely NO plotting in the world?  Absolutely NO secret plans for the future by any country or leadership out there?  Do you believe that Putin isn't conspiring about anything?

Are you that naive?

18 minutes ago, Lea said:

This is outright downplaying the shoah.

In what way?

You could accuse me of being a false prophet, but not of downplaying the Holocaust.  It was a prediction about the future.

This was early on in Australia.  Testing a vaccine was cancelled due to false positives of HIV showing in the vaccine recipients.  It was all over the news everywhere.

https://www.livescience.com/australia-covid-19-vaccine-false-positive-hiv-tests.html

1 hour ago, fides' Jack said:

How do you know?

Do you believe Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election?  

Do you believe there's a push for a new world order?  Joe Biden just said the other day that there is, and he wants to lead it.

Is it the conspiracy part that bothers you?  Because clearly there are conspiracies in the world.  Many of them are hypothesis, some of them are theories, some of them are proven.

Do you believe that nobody ever conspires about anything?  Do you believe there is absolutely NO plotting in the world?  Absolutely NO secret plans for the future by any country or leadership out there?  Do you believe that Putin isn't conspiring about anything?

Are you that naive?

In what way?

You could accuse me of being a false prophet, but not of downplaying the Holocaust.  It was a prediction about the future.

This was early on in Australia.  Testing a vaccine was cancelled due to false positives of HIV showing in the vaccine recipients.  It was all over the news everywhere.

https://www.livescience.com/australia-covid-19-vaccine-false-positive-hiv-tests.html

The way people know they don't have HIV is through TESTS. Actual scientific tests. And "livescience.com" is not a serious scientific site. Once again, look at actual serious research, and not junk that merely confirms your bizarre presumptions.

fides' Jack

fides' Jack
2 minutes ago, Nunsuch said:

And they also say that the HIV positives were FALSE positives.

That's EXACTLY what I was claiming.  Learn to read, indeed...  

Edit: BTW, that's exactly the same thing that the original "livescience" article said, too.  

2 minutes ago, Nunsuch said:

These are all stories from 2020. They are irrelevant today.

I was talking about vaccines from the start.  The fact that these are from 2020 makes them particularly relevant to my point.  

You would know that if you understood my point.  Once again, you're arguing against a straw man.

Edited by fides' Jack

cruciatacara

I am through feeding the troll. Nothing anyone says stops him from spouting more and more nonsense. Bye Felicia.

fides' Jack

It would certainly help if you had a single comment toward me that was charitable.  In this thread, 100% of your comments directed at me were uncharitable and, frankly, insulting.

You are in a conspiracy cult and focused on Fauci for some reason.

Another example of brainwashing by repetition.

It is probably now a case of just don't feed the troll known as fides.

Not really Christian-like behavior, if you ask me.

Edited by fides' Jack