Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

KnightofChrist
Posted

NATO rejected Ukraine's bid to join the alliance. Which is good, it would have triggered Article 5. Bringing the Alliance into direct conflict with Russia. 

Senator Graham (R) is upset.

Posted
13 hours ago, KnightofChrist said:

Senator Graham (R) is upset.

Senator Graham is a War monger

Posted

Putin is a traitor to the new world order...

I for one don't like the new world order being proposed.

 

It just seems like a 'no win' situation...  *sigh*

fides' Jack
Posted
8 hours ago, Didacus said:

Putin is a traitor to the new world order...

I for one don't like the new world order being proposed.

 

It just seems like a 'no win' situation...  *sigh*

like

I think that was the point.

Posted

In my opinion, there is little if anything left worth fighting for in the West...

Especially in Canada.

fides' Jack
Posted
3 hours ago, Didacus said:

In my opinion, there is little if anything left worth fighting for in the West...

Especially in Canada.

I agree.  The only thing I can see worth fighting for are traditional Catholic values.  Of course those have always been under attack, throughout the last 2,000 years.  But especially now.

Posted
13 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

I agree.  The only thing I can see worth fighting for are traditional Catholic values.  Of course those have always been under attack, throughout the last 2,000 years.  But especially now.

Indeed.  Agreed on both points.  However much under attack, the enemy will never prevail.

Empires rise and fall, but the Church remains.

fides' Jack
Posted
3 hours ago, Didacus said:

Indeed.  Agreed on both points.  However much under attack, the enemy will never prevail.

Empires rise and fall, but the Church remains.

like

BarbTherese
Posted
On 7/14/2023 at 9:10 PM, Didacus said:

Indeed.  Agreed on both points.  However much under attack, the enemy will never prevail.

Empires rise and fall, but the Church remains.

:dance:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...