An Old School Catholic Message Board

Protestant Websites

Guest JeffCR07

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Oct 10 2004, 10:43 AM'] Good morning Ick :cyclops: , how are you today?
Feeling a bit feisty today? :lol:

Lets work on a kinder gentler approach shall we? :club: [/quote]
No worries, Cmom.

[quote name='ICTHUS' date='Oct 10 2004, 10:17 AM'] Howdy P[b][color=red]roud Catholics[/color]![/b] [/quote]
You've got to be kidding, Foundsheep. What I said was entirely in jest, and what's more, I stated it as such, and you warned me for it and edited my post because
This website has disgusted me for a long time (ever since God rescued me from :blink: , actually). I shan't be around for much longer, I think. I can only take so much use of the Word of God.

Edited by foundsheep

[quote name='ICTHUS' date='Oct 10 2004, 07:58 PM'] You've got to be kidding, Foundsheep. What I said was entirely in jest, and what's more, I stated it as such, and you warned me for it and edited my post because Dave got his panties in a knot and decided to whine and complain? Obviously you people have no sense of humour.

This website has disgusted me for a long time (ever since God rescued me from Rome, actually). I shan't be around for much longer, I think. I can only take so much abuse of the Word of God. [/quote]
There are some things you just don't joke about, ICTHUS.

God didn't rescue you from Rome; Satan tricked you and led you away from it.