Paladin D Posted July 7, 2003 Author Posted July 7, 2003 ooooo, how handsome!! :wub: :wub: :wub: Too bad I'm two years younger then you.
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 :ph34r: <= thats my pic are you in the phatmass yahoo group paladin?
Paladin D Posted July 7, 2003 Author Posted July 7, 2003 :ph34r: <= thats my pic are you in the phatmass yahoo group paladin? Nope.
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 okay okay we'll fix that! you should be on there !! your phamily!! oh my gosh!!we forgot phamily!!! please forgive me! don't worry! hold up....
Paladin D Posted July 7, 2003 Author Posted July 7, 2003 okay okay we'll fix that! you should be on there !! your phamily!! oh my gosh!!we forgot phamily!!! please forgive me! don't worry! hold up.... What's the url though?
Winchester Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 Your skin's clearer than mine, and I'm basically 30. No fair.
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 Too bad I'm two years younger then you. yeah, but i bet your taller than me!
Winchester Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 My wife is three years older than me. Our child still came out with 10 and 10.
Anna Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 Ok, I'll try to post a pic. But don't laugh. I was having a bad hair day.
Kilroy the Ninja Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 Hey, I thought this was mine! :ph34r: Sorry, no pics of the ninja to be seen. In fact, I'm busy burning the ones I have (post childbirth is a REAL bummer...) Oh yeah, and I'm three years old than Don John (and there's nothing wrong with the baby Ninja Crusader...yet) In fact, it's kinda a theme in our circle of friends...
Paladin D Posted July 7, 2003 Author Posted July 7, 2003 Well with the wonders of Photoshop, I editted all the achne out (I had a bad achne day). But here's the original image...
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 Whats up with all these snotty teenagers having better complexions than us old folks? (just kiddin'!!!) I can post a pic of Anna if she doesn't... and I have good hair day photos of her. If I had a scanner I'd have some good shots of Temple of Vesarius, too.... dagnabit. PS-- It must be a trend--I'm 3 months older than my husband. lol
GodsThespianChic Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 Well...I don't know how to put a picture in here...darn my computer uneducated-ness!
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 Go into "Add Reply" and if its an online pic. go to the IMG button and put in the hyperlink.... I haven't checked out how to add one off my computer yet...
GodsThespianChic Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 Yeah, that's my problem, I don't know how to do it off my computer, which is what I need to do!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now