An Old School Catholic Message Board

Reveal Yourself!

Paladin D

IcePrincessKRS

Ice,

On the bottom, right before the beginning of the thread you should see a blank space, and next to it a browse button. Hit the browse button, find the pic you want, and attach it. It is right under the "Post Icons" and it says "File Attachments." "Maximum file size 50." It is right above "Add Reply" and the "Preview Post" buttons.

I hope that doesn't sound patronizing, because it is not meant to. Hope that helps

Dust, you have a cute kid there.

God Bless

It isn't patronizing at all... in fact its just the sort of step-by-step instruction I need when I can't figure these things out... only problem is, I still am not seeing that option. I swear it just isn't there. :)

Theologian in Training

It isn't patronizing at all... in fact its just the sort of step-by-step instruction I need when I can't figure these things out... only problem is, I still am not seeing that option. I swear it just isn't there. :)

Hmmm....you don't see it all? Perhaps, now is a good time for Dust to intervene.

Sorry couldn't be of more help.

God Bless

TempleofVesarius

This is JP the studious student!!!!!!!!!

ohh by the way my real name is John Paul

hence the JP

post-2-1057638484.jpg

IcePrincessKRS

lol did you like the pic I altered of you, John Paul? :)

Studious.... are you tryin' to fool us? ;)

TempleofVesarius

im deff not aiming for the princess diaries...more foo fighters ish...if i slick it back tho i look sorta like gavin rosdale...did i mention I admire the beauty of his wife very much?...is that coveting another mans wife???....ohhh boy...im in touble

IcePrincessKRS

im deff not aiming for the princess diaries...more foo fighters ish...if i slick it back tho i look sorta like gavin rosdale...did i mention I admire the beauty of his wife very much?...is that coveting another mans wife???....ohhh boy...im in touble

It could be coveting, depends on if its admiration or lust... I'm sure you know the difference.

Your hair is too messy to really fit the Princess Diaries guy, but I don't think foo Fighters is quite the look you should go for either. Besides, I think he cut his hair shorter now (I just saw a poster while driving through Pittsburg today).... I think you look best with a nice sharp haircut, like what you had for my wedding. :)

Ok, so that's me with the glasses and my best friend! I cut my two little cousins out, because I'm sure their mother would freak out if she found out that their pictures were on the internet! :)

post-2-1057642370.jpg

Edited by Joyful

TempleofVesarius

BUT I WANNA BE A ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!

I WONT DO THE DRUGS SO I HAVE TO AT LEAST HAVE THE LONG HAIR

IcePrincessKRS

BUT I WANNA BE A ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!

I WONT DO THE DRUGS SO I HAVE TO AT LEAST HAVE THE LONG HAIR

LOL There's got to be some rockstar with a decent haircut... Hey, I know! You could start a new trend. ;):P