Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Ice,

On the bottom, right before the beginning of the thread you should see a blank space, and next to it a browse button. Hit the browse button, find the pic you want, and attach it. It is right under the "Post Icons" and it says "File Attachments." "Maximum file size 50." It is right above "Add Reply" and the "Preview Post" buttons.

I hope that doesn't sound patronizing, because it is not meant to. Hope that helps

Dust, you have a cute kid there.

God Bless

It isn't patronizing at all... in fact its just the sort of step-by-step instruction I need when I can't figure these things out... only problem is, I still am not seeing that option. I swear it just isn't there. :)

Theologian in Training
Posted

It isn't patronizing at all... in fact its just the sort of step-by-step instruction I need when I can't figure these things out... only problem is, I still am not seeing that option. I swear it just isn't there. :)

Hmmm....you don't see it all? Perhaps, now is a good time for Dust to intervene.

Sorry couldn't be of more help.

God Bless

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Nope, not at all. Thanks for trying though! :)

TempleofVesarius
Posted

This is JP the studious student!!!!!!!!!

ohh by the way my real name is John Paul

hence the JP

post-2-1057638484.jpg

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

lol did you like the pic I altered of you, John Paul? :)

Studious.... are you tryin' to fool us? ;)

TempleofVesarius
Posted

im deff not aiming for the princess diaries...more foo fighters ish...if i slick it back tho i look sorta like gavin rosdale...did i mention I admire the beauty of his wife very much?...is that coveting another mans wife???....ohhh boy...im in touble

hyperdulia again
Posted

gwen stefani looks like a pretty dude to me.

hyperdulia again
Posted

which isn't a good thing

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

im deff not aiming for the princess diaries...more foo fighters ish...if i slick it back tho i look sorta like gavin rosdale...did i mention I admire the beauty of his wife very much?...is that coveting another mans wife???....ohhh boy...im in touble

It could be coveting, depends on if its admiration or lust... I'm sure you know the difference.

Your hair is too messy to really fit the Princess Diaries guy, but I don't think foo Fighters is quite the look you should go for either. Besides, I think he cut his hair shorter now (I just saw a poster while driving through Pittsburg today).... I think you look best with a nice sharp haircut, like what you had for my wedding. :)

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

John Paul is DEFINITLY a cool name!!!

:) B) lol_grin.gif

Posted (edited)

Ok, so that's me with the glasses and my best friend! I cut my two little cousins out, because I'm sure their mother would freak out if she found out that their pictures were on the internet! :)

post-2-1057642370.jpg

Edited by Joyful
TempleofVesarius
Posted

BUT I WANNA BE A ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!

I WONT DO THE DRUGS SO I HAVE TO AT LEAST HAVE THE LONG HAIR

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

hey just make sure your a rock star with an education okay? B)

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

BUT I WANNA BE A ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!

I WONT DO THE DRUGS SO I HAVE TO AT LEAST HAVE THE LONG HAIR

LOL There's got to be some rockstar with a decent haircut... Hey, I know! You could start a new trend. ;):P

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

have you figured out how to post a pic ice?

i can't find the browse anywhere!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

hey jp how did you get a pic on there?

golly, i must be like mentally challenge or something!

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Well, since I posted a picture of my brother and turned this into A Commentary on TofV's Haircut-or-lack-thereof, I'll put it a lil bit back on track and post a pic of myself. ;) I can use the html:// links even if I can't attach files like the rest of you! :P

This one is about 3 years old but I like it anyhow. lol_grin.gif

kate2.jpg

This one is from this past fall. :P

Katieinthetruck.jpg

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

hey jp how did you get a pic on there?

golly, i must be like mentally challenge or something!

NO! I haven't, but my husband fixed up the photo album thingy on his website so I can post pictures up there and then use the hyperlink thingy to post them.

I feel bad, Theo gave a really good explanation of how the attach file thing should work, and I'm just not finding it... I really think I just don't have that option!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

i know me neither...booohoo

oh well... ;)

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

OH MY GOSH! is that a bud light poster behind you!!!

hehee i'm joking....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...