An Old School Catholic Message Board

Reveal Yourself!

Paladin D

IcePrincessKRS

but you forgot his girlfriend in the pic!

I didn't forget her, I cut her out on purpose. lol She's cute, but the point of posting it was his hair. I'm always telling him he needs to cut it. :blink: Besides that, the Princess Diaries guy didn't have a girl to match, so it wouldn't have been fair. :blink:

IcePrincessKRS

Yeah... I'm not seeing how to get it on the phorum from off your computer... if you have a yahoo account you can create a photo album there and then hyperlink the photo from there.... thats the quickest solution I can think of at the moment... I'm sure someone else will enlighten us as to how to post pics. lol

disregard that post, it doesn't work... something about "dynamic links" or whatever--I can't explain exactly what that means even though Matt just told me like 5 seconds ago.

Here. I'll try to upload a pic of me and my daughter...

Look below the bottom smileys for the "File Attachment" section.

post-2-1057631354.jpg

IcePrincessKRS

Here. I'll try to upload a pic of me and my daughter...

Look below the bottom smileys for the "File Attachment" section.

She's adorable!!! I hope my kid is that cute. ;)

Unless I'm totally blind I don't have that "file attachment" option.... I'm not seeing it here under any of the smilies. Under the "clickable" is says "check post length" and "bb code help" and under the post icon smilies there are just the "add reply" and "preview post" buttons.

Theologian in Training

She's adorable!!! I hope my kid is that cute. :)

Unless I'm totally blind I don't have that "file attachment" option.... I'm not seeing it here under any of the smilies. Under the "clickable" is says "check post length" and "bb code help" and under the post icon smilies there are just the "add reply" and "preview post" buttons.

Ice,

On the bottom, right before the beginning of the thread you should see a blank space, and next to it a browse button. Hit the browse button, find the pic you want, and attach it. It is right under the "Post Icons" and it says "File Attachments." "Maximum file size 50." It is right above "Add Reply" and the "Preview Post" buttons.

I hope that doesn't sound patronizing, because it is not meant to. Hope that helps

Dust, you have a cute kid there.

God Bless

Edited by Theologian in Training