Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Yeah... I'm not seeing how to get it on the phorum from off your computer... if you have a yahoo account you can create a photo album there and then hyperlink the photo from there.... thats the quickest solution I can think of at the moment... I'm sure someone else will enlighten us as to how to post pics. lol

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

wahhh! i can't post mine either! :lol:

GodsThespianChic
Posted

OK, I tried putting it up from the Yahoo Phatmass group...but it didn't work...

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

mushy mud pie... I tried posting something funny, but it wouldn't work....

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I looooove my husband, he's fixing something up for me so I can upload all the pictures I want... hahahaha

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Ok... haha... here it is.... Remember how I said Temple of Vesarius needed a haircut in the other theread? :(

JohnPaulHairBoy.jpg

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Did I mention I love my husband? lol

10 points to the person who can tell me who the other picture is of--it doesn't have to be the guy's name, just what he's from. :(

Posted

a mentos commercial? lol

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

a mentos commercial? lol

No, its a movie.

The funny thing about this is, in the orginal pic the guy is holding a guitar, and TofV play the guitar. lol_grin.gif

hyperdulia again
Posted

oh my.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

oh my.

Oh my???

GodsThespianChic
Posted

I dooooooooooonnnnnnn'ttttt knnnnooooooooooowwwwww!

But it's gonna drive me crazy.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

more hints!!

plez!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

his not from princess diaries is he?

Posted

It's driving me crazy too. I am tempted to type "movies with boys with long hair" into google and see what I get. :(

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

his not from princess diaries is he?

Woot!!!! 10 points for Flowery!!! lol_grin.giflol_grin.giflol_grin.gif

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

yes! i won!! i won! i won!

i did right?

Posted

awww shucks...never saw it :blink:

:blink: <---I think I am growing an attachment to him!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

this one is mine!! :blink:

hyperdulia again
Posted

Oh my???

cuteness...*runs very quickly in opposite direction*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...