An Old School Catholic Message Board

Reveal Yourself!

Paladin D

littleflower+JMJ

aww...claudine! your so blest! i miss my grandparents by seeing that pic (they're all gone :( ), thanks for sharing! your abuelita looks like one cool grandmother!!

:D

*tear* all these pictures are so beautiful!!*tear*

IcePrincessKRS

ARGH!! Can someone help?? It keeps telling me that I cannot upload this type of file.. I'm trying to upload from my computer, and I've tried saving the pic as a .bmp, .gif, and a .jpg... I've uploaded pictures before, but I don't know why it's not working now!! Is it just a glitch in the boards? Maybe I'll try again later........

*DEJECTED SIGH!!*

All for the Immaculata,

Katrina

I keep getting that error, too. All the pictures I've posted recently I've had to put online first and then link them. <_<

dont mean 2 sound bad, but lookin good, immaculata

awww, shucks! Where's the blushing smilie when you need it?? ;)

All for the Immaculata,

Katrina

gopherball33

me at my cousins' house thanksgiving '02. i'm the one thats taller than every1 else wearing the green hoodie. (i'm now 6'5") :D

post-2-1061181305.jpg

littleflower+JMJ

wow jimmy! i was goign to ask you how tall you were when i saw your confirmation pic at the yahoo groups photo album!! wow, no wonder the bishop looked soo small next to you..your 6'5'' oh my gosh!! that is soo cool!!!

i know a basketball coach and his 6'6'' so you must be just as tall!

me...im only 5'2''and sometimes on a good day i'm 5'3''!! <_<

littleflower+JMJ

hey are those guys twins? :blink:

and i would've thought you were standing on something but the pic shows that your standing flat on the floor!!

:o :o

gopherball33

hey are those guys twins?  :blink:

no, they aren't twins. they 1 on my left is jeff. he's a year older than me. the one on the my right is mike. he's in his early 20s. the one next 2 him is bob, who is a couple years older than mike. the littke girl is katie. she is around 3rd or 4th grade

Edited by gopherball33

me at my cousins' house thanksgiving '02.  i'm the one thats taller than every1 else wearing the green hoodie.  (i'm now 6'5") :D

YAY!! You got it to post!!!!!!!! :D

All for the Immaculata,

Katrina