Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Gender Are U?


What gender are u?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Noel's angel
Posted

Its quite simple really, its just im getting confused, so after u vote, if u could just tell me what gender u are, it would be appreciated. plus i was wondering what the male to female ratio is, thanks

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I'm a girl.... I don't think very many guys would give themselves a SN with "princess" as part of the name. ;) :P

Noel's angel
Posted

lol :D :P :cool:

Posted

I'm a girl, although many people seem to think otherwise. :)

-Veronica

Noel's angel
Posted

yeah, people tend to think im a boy because of the name and because i have paul simon on my avatar, some people think its me!

theculturewarrior
Posted

I'm whatever Phazzan is today.

























Yay. :(
























Yay Phazzan. :(

Noel's angel
Posted

if u dont want to say what u are, could u please just vote, so as i can get an idea of numvers please????? thanks :D :P , by the way, poor u!!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Hey! You didn't include [i]hermaphrodite[/i]!



















I'm offended!






















Or at least I would be if I were a fan of political correctness...




























and a hermaphrodite...



























I'm a male.

Noel's angel
Posted

lol :D well, im sorry if there are any politically correct hermaphrodites out there that i offended.

Posted

I'm a male, I think. :o

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

I'm a guy. :)

Noel's angel
Posted

u see, for some reason, i thought u were a girl, silly me. i am a girl :D :P :cool:

Noel's angel
Posted

and darn proud of it! lol :D

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 28 2004, 02:41 PM'] u see, for some reason, i thought u were a girl, silly me. i am a girl     [/quote]
you thought I was a girl??? LOL

Posted

I am not a gender, I have a gender. I'm most definatly a ... well lets see if my screename doesn't give it away.

God bless,

Mikey

cmotherofpirl
Posted

God created me a female

Posted

I'm a girl...although Andrea could be a boy's name like Andrea Bocelli.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...