Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Gender Are U?


What gender are u?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thats o.k. My brother just started back to school, so I don't have someone to annoy 24-7 anymore. :)

Noel's angel
Posted

lol :D im getting very bad tempered in my old age.....

Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Aug 28 2004, 08:43 PM'] I'm so manly it hurts. [/quote]
:rolling: rofl uh huh Sean lol :rolleyes: j/k ;) ^_^

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 30 2004, 02:15 PM'] not really, but if ur going to be akward, thats fine with me......... [/quote]
I'm sorry. I was just trying to be humorous. I kinda thought that my screenname would be evident enough to know what gender I am.

Of course, maybe it isn't.



:huh:

Noel's angel
Posted

i know, but it was just a question that i wanted answered and it was kinda annoying me that u wouldnt really give me a straight answer, but its ok now, i have calmed down now :D :P

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Does that mean that I can still say that I'm undecided? ;)

Noel's angel
Posted

nope

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Hmm....well...can I say I haven't chosen yet? Cuase I didn't choose what gender I get to be ;)

Noel's angel
Posted

u cant choose ur gender im afraid, its already choosen for u, if u wish not to vote in the poll, then dont

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

I voted null.


Sorry. I find I have pricked a nerve. Like I said, I was just trying to bring some humor. I won't post on your thread anymore.


*Apologizes* I am sorry for making you become annoyed. It was not the intent. But since I have, I apologize, and hope that you can find a place in your heart to forgive me.

Noel's angel
Posted

i wasnt angry with u, u dont need to apologise, its ok. its just that, ur either a male, female or hermaphrodite, which i forgot to give an option for, and u wouldnt vote, u can still post if u ant, but indecision annoys me :D :P

Noel's angel
Posted

bump, i need more people to reply :D

RandomProddy
Posted

Wow, I'm in a minority for once :)

White Knight
Posted

I'm Male, proud of it it too. :)

Posted

I am a male.....but I see there ae mor ladies on the PM

Noel's angel
Posted

[quote]I'm Male, proud of it it too. [/quote]

lol, i see u stole my phrase! :D

Posted

[quote name='Scofizzle' date='Aug 31 2004, 12:15 AM'] I am a male.....but I see there ae mor ladies on the PM [/quote]
**sprays mintspray into his mouth**

Bring 'em on!

LiL Kat Said
Posted

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...