Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Gender Are U?


What gender are u?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

BullnaChinaShop
Posted

I'm a bull not a cow.

Kilroy the Ninja
Posted

I'm a girl although I've been told by many of my close friends that I'm very "guy-like" in my choice of hobbies and interests. But not where it's important! ;)

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

I don't think I've ever seen a REAL male nun, only in movies kids, so that kinda limits the choices here!

Nun=Female

I know Eric Idle was a nun at one time, but that was a really BAD movie...

Noel's angel
Posted

Thanks again everyone, looks like there are more girls than guys, or maybe girls just poll more, hmmmmmmmmmm, i wonder..............

Noel's angel
Posted

u cant decide, its not up to u im afraid :D

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Aug 28 2004, 10:43 PM'] I'm so manly it hurts. [/quote]
:crackup:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Noel's angel' date='Aug 30 2004, 11:45 AM'] u cant decide, its not up to u im afraid :D [/quote]
I asked her how her husband felt about it....

Noel's angel
Posted

lol

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Aug 30 2004, 12:49 PM'] I asked her how her husband felt about it.... [/quote]
...and I told her I hadn't told him yet :D

Noel's angel
Posted
:D lol :P
Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

So...hence....undecided ;)

Noel's angel
Posted

but u cant decide..........

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Sure I can...it's just words :D



I can be female one day and male the other. All depends on what I define each as ;)

Noel's angel
Posted

not really, but if ur going to be akward, thats fine with me.........

Posted

I might go undecided to!

:cool:

But my name is Cat and it is hard to say that is a guys name, so I guess that makes me a girl :P

but I could be a boy, you never know...








:birds:

Posted

That is a very good question. Am I a girl or a boy? I don't know...
:P

Noel's angel
Posted

Please, just answer the question, im not being rude, but its a simple question and i hate it when people start going all cryptic when a simple question is asked, please, just answer the question :D

Noel's angel
Posted

Thank u very much, sorry if i sounded a bit snappy, its just someone else had been all akward and wouldnt answer my question and said it was up to them whether they were a boy or girl, and then u started saying that u didnt know and stuff and i got a bit annoyed :P :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...