Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Gender Are U?


What gender are u?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

I'm so manly it hurts.

Sursum Corda
Posted

[quote]I'm so manly it hurts. [/quote]

Oh, you crack me up!!

Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Aug 28 2004, 08:43 PM'] I'm so manly it hurts. [/quote]
lol :D :lol:

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Sursum Corda' date='Aug 28 2004, 08:45 PM']
Oh, you crack me up!! [/quote]
that's why I'm here Andrea. :D

I hope you're doing well.

God bless

voiciblanche
Posted

I'm a girl. Guys don't tend to have the nickname "Voici," I don't think.

let_go_let_God
Posted

Although I have been mistaken for a guy, I am 95%


































tomboy, so that means I am 100% Female

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

What do you think I am?

[img]http://www.sfgate.com/chronicle/pictures/2004/07/31/mn_iraq.jpg[/img]

saintwannab7
Posted

one of my nicknames is mikey.... but don't get confused! I'm a girl. But since I don't post a whole lot on pm, I probably won't get mistaken for a boy.

Posted

Today I'm a boy. Tomorrow I'll be a girl. :)

goldenchild17
Posted

I'm a guy. I'm always confused for a girl everywhere I post with this sn(don't ask how I got it, long story).

gopherball33
Posted

je suis un homme

ViolaPower3000
Posted

[color=purple]Alot of people think i'm male from my weird screen names i have like this one and my aol one plus my nick name Jac. I pick jac because i was sick of being called jackie so i go by Jac or Jacquelyn now.

I am a Female [/color]

Noel's angel
Posted

thank u everyone who has posted already, God bless, :D

Noel's angel
Posted

all those who posted nicely (most people) thank u :P :D :cool:

Posted

Hey! You didn't include hermaphrodite!



















I'm offended!






















Or at least I would be if I were a fan of political correctness...




























and a hermaphrodite...



























I'm a male.

DancesforLove
Posted

I'm female...obviously lol

White Knight
Posted

I'm a Guy. :)

franciscanheart
Posted

I AM A GIRL YALL
even though LOTS of people on here think im a MAN which i DEFINITELY am NOT.


promise.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...