Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

On the Importance of Having a Serious Signature


Recommended Posts

Posted

guess what I did... I went into board settings and told it not to show me any of your signatures! mwahahahaha

Posted

[quote name='Aluigi' date='Oct 26 2004, 04:18 PM'] guess what I did... I went into board settings and told it not to show me any of your signatures! mwahahahaha [/quote]
:o

Posted

oh my that is huge......


:(
Sorry

Posted

fix it ahhhh!!!

Posted

i got pooh! yay!
i really like some of these sigs

Posted

for a sec I forgot that we were talking about Winnie the Pooh and I reading everything as pooh...ewww

sorry yall

  • 4 months later...
Posted

thank you, googlebot :D

Posted

read the thread. it's funny :rolling:

RemnantRules
Posted
:unsure: I don't think I can right now...maybe later tonight or tomorrow ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...