StColette Posted October 24, 2004 Posted October 24, 2004 hehe baffroom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL that so reminded me of last night's tour on MSN Messenger ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Carnanc Posted October 24, 2004 Posted October 24, 2004 those colored sigs with pictures are so cool!
Luthien Posted October 24, 2004 Posted October 24, 2004 (edited) Im Kanga Edited October 24, 2004 by Luthien
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 25, 2004 Author Posted October 25, 2004 [quote name='Luthien' date='Oct 23 2004, 11:47 PM'] Im Kanga [/quote] So am I! [img]http://quizme.stvlive.com/poohpersonality/kanga.gif[/img]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 25, 2004 Author Posted October 25, 2004 [quote name='Theoketos' date='Oct 24 2004, 11:11 PM'] I am a doffus... [/quote] Figured it out, eh?
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 25, 2004 Posted October 25, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Oct 23 2004, 07:57 PM'] hehe baffroom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL that so reminded me of last night's tour on MSN Messenger ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL [/quote] ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was GREAT!!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 25, 2004 Author Posted October 25, 2004 [quote name='Theoketos' date='Oct 24 2004, 11:32 PM'] nope. [/quote]
Theoketos Posted October 25, 2004 Posted October 25, 2004 *cant hear smily faces* *has three guesses* *sure it will become obvious when they are married*
Winchester Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 I was all set to mock this idea, but apparently all of you beat me to it.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 26, 2004 Author Posted October 26, 2004 [quote name='Winchester' date='Oct 26 2004, 02:05 AM'] I was all set to mock this idea, but apparently all of you beat me to it. [/quote] Well, you missed the punch line, I'm afraid. Originally, for about a week, my sig following that first post was: [img]http://ytmnd.cdn.lntc.net/data/28105/image.gif[/img] So now you see, it was a joke all along, but I was asked to change my sig, so after a week, I did.
picchick Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 I need a new sig...... hmmmmmmmmmm....... what should I do.................
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now