Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 21, 2004 Author Posted October 21, 2004 [quote name='rachael' date='Oct 20 2004, 10:11 PM'] [/quote] I'm sorry...I shouldn't have said it... It was just a joke...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 21, 2004 Author Posted October 21, 2004 [quote name='Sinner' date='Oct 20 2004, 10:12 PM'] Guess Im gonna hafta go to confession ....... again. [/quote] What did I do?
rachael Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 20 2004, 09:44 PM'] Why is it that all the PM girls hit on me...[b][i]except the one I want to hit on me?!!![/i][/b] [/quote] who are we talking about?
picchick Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 Who is this girl, Micah......... we are dying to know. Does my sig count?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 21, 2004 Author Posted October 21, 2004 [quote name='rachael' date='Oct 20 2004, 10:33 PM'] who are we talking about? [/quote] Wow...I think I've made it obvious before, but since I haven't, I'm not going to say any more...
franciscanheart Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 fine micah.... dont give me flowers.... see if i care....
rachael Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 20 2004, 10:38 PM'] Wow...I think I've made it obvious before, but since I haven't, I'm not going to say any more... [/quote]
picchick Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 hmmmmmmm *reads Micah's posts to figure out the mystery so that I can tease and bug him* Oh, I am not going to waste my time. I'll just ask you in person.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 21, 2004 Author Posted October 21, 2004 [quote name='rachael' date='Oct 20 2004, 10:45 PM'] [/quote] Yeah, that's right.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 21, 2004 Author Posted October 21, 2004 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 20 2004, 10:51 PM'] fine micah.... ignore me too.... [/quote]
rachael Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 20 2004, 10:48 PM'] Yeah, that's right. [/quote]
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 20 2004, 08:44 PM'] Why is it that all the PM girls hit on me...[b][i]except the one I want to hit on me?!!![/i][/b] [/quote]
StColette Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 20 2004, 08:44 PM'] Why is it that all the PM girls hit on me...[b][i]except the one I want to hit on me?!!![/i][/b] [/quote] :angel:
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Oct 20 2004, 11:30 PM'] :angel: [/quote]
XIX Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 [quote name='Sanvean' date='Oct 20 2004, 08:43 PM'] Oooh.... and, he's humble, too. [/quote] [i]Saint XIX the Humble[/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now