picchick Posted October 22, 2004 Posted October 22, 2004 I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW *whispers* hehehehehehehe i know who it is....... lol hehehehehehe I am a good guesser and this is an obnoxious post.
StColette Posted October 22, 2004 Posted October 22, 2004 [quote name='picchick' date='Oct 22 2004, 08:06 AM'] I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW *whispers* hehehehehehehe i know who it is....... lol hehehehehehe I am a good guesser and this is an obnoxious post. [/quote] ROFL are you sure you know ?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 22, 2004 Author Posted October 22, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Oct 22 2004, 12:48 PM'] ROFL are you sure you know ? [/quote] She knows. She asked. I told.
heyyoimjohnny Posted October 22, 2004 Posted October 22, 2004 (edited) *walks in* *sees everybody giggling and making faces and whispering* *stands dumbly for five minutes* *raises eyebrow* *walks out* Edited October 22, 2004 by heyyoimjohnny
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 22, 2004 Posted October 22, 2004 How many people actually know about this?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 22, 2004 Author Posted October 22, 2004 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Oct 22 2004, 03:14 PM'] How many people actually know about this? [/quote] I'd guess it goes as high as 50 or so...but at least...hmmm...20 people know...
rachael Posted October 22, 2004 Posted October 22, 2004 [quote name='heyyoimjohnny' date='Oct 22 2004, 03:10 PM'] *walks in* *sees everybody giggling and making faces and whispering* *stands dumbly for five minutes* *raises eyebrow* *walks out* [/quote] yea, this is getting annoying
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 22, 2004 Author Posted October 22, 2004 [quote name='rachael' date='Oct 22 2004, 03:19 PM'] yea, this is getting annoying [/quote] Oh, by the way, the other person knows.
Luthien Posted October 22, 2004 Posted October 22, 2004 Guys... Take it easy.... Am I going to have to say it?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 22, 2004 Author Posted October 22, 2004 [quote name='Luthien' date='Oct 22 2004, 03:49 PM'] Guys... Take it easy.... Am I going to have to say it? [/quote] If you say it, she might come after you. I won't say if because I'm afraid of her. :ph34r:
rachael Posted October 22, 2004 Posted October 22, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 22 2004, 03:20 PM'] Oh, by the way, the other person knows. [/quote] so? i dont care anymore
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 22, 2004 Author Posted October 22, 2004 [quote name='picchick' date='Oct 22 2004, 03:51 PM'] wait. The other person knows? [/quote] Yep.
Luthien Posted October 22, 2004 Posted October 22, 2004 (edited) I only know 'cause Moosey talks to Micah. Edited October 22, 2004 by Luthien
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 22, 2004 Author Posted October 22, 2004 [quote name='Luthien' date='Oct 22 2004, 03:54 PM'] I only know 'cause Moosey talks to Micah. [/quote] Yeah...my loyal double agent...or is she the other person's loyal double agent...? ...stupid double agents...
picchick Posted October 22, 2004 Posted October 22, 2004 Who is the other person who knows??????? I am confused. Is the other person a person you like too???? Or are they someone who guessed too?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 22, 2004 Author Posted October 22, 2004 [quote name='picchick' date='Oct 22 2004, 03:55 PM'] Who is the other person who knows??????? I am confused. Is the other person a person you like too???? Or are they someone who guessed too? [/quote] You sound . The other person is the girl I love, lol...there aren't more than the one...
StColette Posted October 23, 2004 Posted October 23, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 22 2004, 02:50 PM'] If you say it, she might come after you. I won't say if because I'm afraid of her. :ph34r: [/quote] You're scared of me ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now