Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

On the Importance of Having a Serious Signature


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

lol if the previous post doesn't give it away I don't know what will lol

Edited by StColette
Posted

i got it yesterday thankyouverymuch

Posted

youareverywelcome...ithink :huh:

Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Oct 23 2004, 08:33 PM'] Good job Rachael ! lol [/quote]
gee...sorry if i'm a little slow :sadder:

Posted

lol no making that face!! only Smiles!!

Posted

[img]http://quizme.stvlive.com/poohpersonality/pooh.gif[/img]

i just took that ^ quiz, ironic, no?

[url="http://quizme.stvlive.com/poohpersonality"]Pooh Personality Quiz[/url]

Posted

see, i am a little slow at times...

Posted

lol Rachael I got

[img]http://quizme.stvlive.com/poohpersonality/pooh.gif[/img]

lol

Posted
:lol:

i'm not the only one.....
Posted

ROFL I can be a little slow too lol especially at 3 am lol

franciscanheart
Posted (edited)

hehe me too!!


[img]http://quizme.stvlive.com/poohpersonality/pooh.gif[/img]

Edited by hugheyforlife
Posted

ROFLLLLLLLLLL

So all three of us are a little slow lol

Posted

I was never serious enough. So I changed my sig. I think it correctly shows the professionalism of the site and me. Thanks micah. You are an inspiration.





















































































































:rotfl:

:crackup:

:rotfl:

it doesn't matter what our sig says, but what we post....... ;)

Posted

we should start a club....

Posted

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Tina !!!!!!!!!!!!!

franciscanheart
Posted

ROFL thats great i love it!!!!!! ROFLLLLLLL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...