An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kerry makes me sick

picchick

Edit: I am tired of politics.

I deleted the post because it was stupid.

I don't care, Kerry supporters, how much you say John Kerry has good speaking qualities. He makes me vomit. He may be able to win votes by speaking smoothly but even people who are as politically dumb as me can see all his FLAWS. Yes, John Kerry has flaws. Such as claiming that his faith is a big part of his life and that the world needs to see his faith. Also how everyone needs to be defended: the rich the poor the whatever.

Yeh, give me a big break Sen. Kerry. Even I can see past you.

Now I am not saying anything about Bush. I have not seen him speak as I have John Kerry. But I tell you what, after knowing that he is pro-choice and that he contradicts what he says it just made me sick to hear him talk.

Oh, did I mention that he said that America will be safe under his presidency? Yes, and then the interviewer said, "But senator, can you truly give us the guarrantee that America will be 100% safe?" "Yes, I can." Replied a confident
John Kerry.
hmmmmm....A person who cannot support his faith 100% can say that he will make America 100% safe.

Oh, and let's not forget that comment, "....I put my life on the line when it needed to be done." O.k. thanks for the nice reminder. But what about the thousands of little children who DIE because their parents want to have a life of their own? Have you ever thought of that? I wonder.

I cannot wait for this election to be over. I am tired of hearing about him and Bush and Keyes and Obama. I know that some people are as tired as me about hearing this same thing over again. I am sorry. You won't hear me discuss politics in a thread like this again. Maybe to defend my postition but not bringing it up like this.

Pax Out,
Meg

Edit: I put it back.

Edited by picchick

Why must politicans disgrace the Catholic Church in such a way as John Kerry.

On a side note: I find it absolutely amazing how some Catholics claim that the Church has no right to enforce it's teachings. If these people have such a huge @** problem with some of the Church's teachings, why do they continue to claim themselves Catholic?

John Kerry is a flip flop. I wear him on my foot everyday. Bush knows that you can't please everyone, and Kerry needs to see that too.

Sydney

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='littlewilli' date='Oct 24 2004, 09:57 PM'] John Kerry is a flip flop. I wear him on my foot everyday. Bush knows that you can't please everyone, and Kerry needs to see that too.

Sydney [/quote]
This just gave me an interesting thought...Kerry is a flip flop, which allows you to walk all over him...heheh...

[quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 24 2004, 10:03 PM'] This just gave me an interesting thought...Kerry is a flip flop, which allows you to walk all over him...heheh... [/quote]
and step in dog poo :ph34r:

HomeTeamFamily

there was a lady who, like right after the homily, comes strutting in like shes hot stuff, had a sun dress on and a fanny pack as well (looked kinda funny to me).....she was also sporting a big ol kerry/edwards button along with like a sierra club button.....made me kinda sick to see her recieve Our Lord knowing she supports kerry....

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='Paladin D' date='Oct 24 2004, 08:46 PM'] Why must politicans disgrace the Catholic Church in such a way as John Kerry.

On a side note: I find it absolutely amazing how some Catholics claim that the Church has no right to enforce it's teachings. If these people have such a huge @** problem with some of the Church's teachings, why do they continue to claim themselves Catholic? [/quote]
Oooooohh... Don't get me startes... I was just at a lecture at my college last week, it was a Catholic one, and boy oh boy, this one lady made me SOOOOO MAD! :angry: She was against abortion, but was for women ordination and birth-control...

:scream:

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='rachael' date='Oct 24 2004, 09:05 PM'] and step in dog poo :ph34r: [/quote]
:rotfl: ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Oct 24 2004, 10:07 PM'] She was against abortion, but was for women ordination and birth-control...

:scream: [/quote]
My mom came to your school?

:lol:

funny, in a way.

Kerry tries to please everybody... and a lot of people are actually believing him. it's sickening.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 24 2004, 09:08 PM'] My mom came to your school? [/quote]
Are you serious? Your mom is like that? I know you metioned she was for women ordination...

But no, it was an English Professor (WHo puts someone like that on a panel with a Priest and Disocian employees?????????)

:scream: <<<ME RIGHT NOW THINKING ABOUT THIS LADY

take heart! it's mostly older folks, and one day they'll kick the bucket. Then their young stooges will be outnumbered by us.

I'm sure that cheered everybody up.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Oct 24 2004, 10:10 PM'] Are you serious? Your mom is like that? I know you metioned she was for women ordination...

But no, it was an English Professor (WHo puts someone like that on a panel with a Priest and Disocian employees?????????)

:scream: <<<ME RIGHT NOW THINKING ABOUT THIS LADY [/quote]
:( Yeah, mom's like that.

I'm actually worried that I may have other siblings who didn't make it...she looked shocked and scandalized on a very personal level when my brother and I pointed out to her that the pill was abortifacient. :sadder:

I'll pray for her Micah.

Let's all pray for dissenting and cafeteria Catholics, bring as much of them old folks with us we orthodox are increasing in number and importance.