Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Some times I feel like God Hates Women


Recommended Posts

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Balthazor' date='Dec 2 2004, 09:16 PM'] You know what you GUYs forgot....God made you first....

You are just the prototype. :P

Us girls are the real deal, we are the new improved updated version. [/quote]
But men are the fuller version. You're just ribs. :P

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 2 2004, 08:26 PM'] But men are the fuller version. You're just ribs. :P [/quote]
<_< That's not very nice...are you calling me something that they serve in barbecue resteraunts? :irate:


Anywho, I love being a girl. Sure, periods smell of elderberries and I'm nervous about going into labor someday, but girls are COOL! :cool: :queen: Go us!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Lavender' date='Dec 2 2004, 10:00 PM'] <_< That's not very nice...are you calling me something that they serve in barbecue resteraunts? :irate:


Anywho, I love being a girl. Sure, periods smell of elderberries and I'm nervous about going into labor someday, but girls are COOL! :cool: :queen: Go us! [/quote]
:lol: Periods probably do smell of elderberries, but so do wet dreams, especially if the guy isn't comfortable with his sexuality and suffers from scrupulosity.

As for labor, don't be nervous. Word from all my friends in "grown-up land" is that it's painful, but so worth it, and you can have the pleasure of nearly crushing your husband's hand to dust at the same time...won't that be fun?! :D

Posted

yay for being a girl!

:cheer:

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 2 2004, 08:26 PM'] But men are the fuller version. You're just ribs. :P [/quote]
And in that sense you are just dust. :P

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Balthazor' date='Dec 2 2004, 10:49 PM'] And in that sense you are just dust. :P [/quote]
And you think being extract of dust is a good thing?

Posted

Would you rather have a plate full of dust or a plate full of ribs?

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Balthazor' date='Dec 2 2004, 10:53 PM'] Would you rather have a plate full of dust or a plate full of ribs? [/quote]
:lol: Now we're definitely getting into something interesting...

Posted

[quote name='Balthazor' date='Dec 2 2004, 09:53 PM'] Would you rather have a plate full of dust or a plate full of ribs? [/quote]
let me think about that :thinking:



















:P

Posted

I love ribs, when my mom was pregnant with me she couldn't stop eating them.

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 2 2004, 02:26 PM'] :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

HSmom is gonna slap you... [/quote]
Where's my shoe...?


(as I never get to where them, I can't seem to find one... so....)

:fishslap:

Posted

Hi All

just new to the board so please bear with my 'newbie' antics and outbursts. I'll live and learn. Sometimes I feel like God has it for us all, I suppose if he didn't then we wouldn't be his children. As a man, there are things I think that woman have too. Someone mentioned earlier the burden of pregnancy but I've seen the warmth of a relationship that a woman seems to have with her baby, something a man can never experience.

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Dec 2 2004, 09:05 PM'] :lol: Periods probably do smell of elderberries, but so do wet dreams, especially if the guy isn't comfortable with his sexuality and suffers from scrupulosity.
[/quote]
Raphael,can you explain your quote please ? Maybe Im just dumb ,what do wet dreams have to do with scrupulosity ?

God Bless
Ricky

Posted

[quote name='Irish Frank' date='Dec 3 2004, 09:25 AM'] but I've seen the warmth of a relationship that a woman seems to have with her baby, something a man can never experience. [/quote]
Hes almost to right ,us guys dont get to bond with kids like you women do .

God Bless,
Ricky

cmotherofpirl
Posted (edited)

Not true! A a man has a different unique and wonderful relationship with his kids.

He is their [u]HERO[/u] - Superman, Santa Claus, guy who can toss them in the air, race around with them on his back, he is their security blanket and their protector.

Men are irreplacable to their kids.

Edited by cmotherofpirl
homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Dec 3 2004, 09:03 PM'] Not true! A a man has a different unique and wonderful relationship with his kids.

He is their [u]HERO[/u] - Superman, Santa Claus,  guy who can toss them in the air,  race around with them on his back, he is their security blanket and their protector.

Man are irreplacable to their kids. [/quote]
this is why i try to be very particular with how i play with my kids-- very little rough housing from mom (an occasional toss in the air-- but one's about it)... I leave the real physical stuff to daddy... :)

Posted

So does your husband like wrestle with the boys homsechoolmom? How old are you anyway ?

God Bless
Ricky

cmotherofpirl
Posted

Dearie you NEVER ask a woman her age!!!

Posted

OOPS !!!!!! Im sorry .hsm ,forgive me please !!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...