Noel's angel Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 (edited) *waiting for a dashing young man to ask her to the dance* Edited December 31, 2004 by Noel's angel
rachael Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Dec 31 2004, 03:43 PM'] *waiting for a dashing young man to ask her to the formal* [/quote] *waits with her*
lifeteenchick527 Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Dec 31 2004, 12:43 PM'] *waiting for a dashing young man to ask her to the dance* [/quote] also waits yayayayayay!!! pm dance!!!!!! these are fun...we should have micah and jennie chaperone!! hehe homecoming was fun!! lol God Bless LTC
Tink Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 hey guys, the_rev asked me... But I think I want to go stag... :queen: because I go stag to, like, everything... hmmm... what should I do?
lifeteenchick527 Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 i think u should go with him!!! i talk to him alot and hes really kool!!! go with him go!!! God Bless LTC
jc is 4 Jesus Christ Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 im confused... so its an online dance? how does that work out???
lifeteenchick527 Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 its a surprise :ph34r: lol.... but homecoming was way fun!!! :ph34r: we had spiked punch :ph34r: God Bless LTC
Tink Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 ok, so forget going stag.... still up for going, Rev? Shall be fun!
Tink Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 OK, y'all better get asking.... I know there are several lovely ladies waiting to be asked... and I am NOT going to be the only one who's going with someone!
the_rev Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 I know for a fact that Noel's Angel needs a date, she's a good person... someone ask her! Also I think Lifeteenchick needs someone!
ilovechrist Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 ... this shall take some time and consideration, as usual.
little_angel202 Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 hey the english gal wants to come! can it be before i go back to france?? please!!?? i missed the prom coz i was away! so i have to make this ball ! but i guess i need a date...........
Noel's angel Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 [quote]I know for a fact that Noel's Angel needs a date, she's a good person... someone ask her![/quote] awwh, thanks rev! [quote]hey the english gal wants to come![/quote] who's the english gal?
little_angel202 Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 (edited) [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Jan 1 2005, 11:48 AM'] who's the english gal? [/quote] the english gal is meeeeeee!!!!!! creepy aliens very own english gal is me, katy!!! lol dont ask !!! Edited January 1, 2005 by little_angel202
franciscanheart Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 homecoming was awesome. remember when i tied jennie to the banister and i got chased around being beaten with a stick?
the_rev Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Jan 1 2005, 04:06 PM'] homecoming was awesome. remember when i tied jennie to the banister and i got chased around being beaten with a stick? [/quote] And all this happened virtually? Man if I stay in the Creepy Alien Board, I will become crazy! Wait I already am... I already talk to myself, but yet don't answer!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now