Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

who's going and who will ask who


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Krush2k2' date='Jan 2 2005, 01:38 PM'] the wait is over
i'll swoop you up in a stretch Escalade

:cool: [/quote]
pick me up at 8? :unsure:

Posted
<_<

fine!

i gotta find my dress now...
*teen4Christ*
Posted

[quote name='shortysportychick' date='Jan 2 2005, 04:57 PM'] fine by me!!! :D










so ya about that waiting thing............

























im still here :( .............. lol jk!!!



im already with a great group!!!! :) [/quote]
no no by all means if you want to go with some guy thats just fine....im jk if u want and if we all 3 get asked we can triple date ;)

Posted

ryan...i don't think i wanna go with me anymore. you made fun of my crying. :angry:

Posted

your right, and as most guys would be macho and so "Oh Well", I instead say "I'm sorry" for to lose you as my date, is truly my loss. Please forgive me beautiful.

Posted

[quote name='Krush2k2' date='Jan 2 2005, 11:57 PM'] your right, and as most guys would be macho and so "Oh Well", I instead say "I'm sorry" for to lose you as my date, is truly my loss. Please forgive me beautiful. [/quote]
:no:

Posted (edited)

* MY GIRL plays in background*

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Krush411/roses.jpg[/img]



For you Rache^

Edited by Krush2k2
Posted

rach, up and forgive him! If I had guys calling me 'beautiful', I certainly would! ^_^

Posted

[quote name='Krush2k2' date='Jan 2 2005, 11:59 PM'] . .
... :``..':
: ````.' :''::'
..:.. : .'' :
``. `: .' :
: : : :
: : : :
: : : :
: : :..''''``::.
: ...:..' .''
.' .' .::::'
:..'''``:::::::
' `::::
`::.
`::
:::.
..:.:.::'`. ::'`. . : : .
..' `:.: :: :' .:
.: .:``::: : .: ::
.: ..'' :::.' :': :
: .'' .:: : : '
: .'`::
::
::
::
::
::

For you Rache^ [/quote]
what the carp is that? :blink:

Posted

[quote name='Krush2k2' date='Jan 2 2005, 11:59 PM'] * MY GIRL plays in background*

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Krush411/roses.jpg[/img]



For you Rache^ [/quote]
that and what Tink said!

Posted

[quote name='Krush2k2' date='Jan 2 2005, 11:59 PM'] * MY GIRL plays in background*

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Krush411/roses.jpg[/img]



For you Rache^ [/quote]
smell of elderberries up <_<

you made fun of me more than once, ya know :angry:

Posted

..she's so hard on me... lol

Posted

eh...i gotta tame you. mr. "i think i'm a stud and i want everyone to know it"

:rolleyes:

Posted

[quote name='Tink' date='Jan 3 2005, 12:07 AM'] ummm, well, he is a cutie! [/quote]
God Bless Tink.

Tink for President.

Posted

haha I'm only honest! :rolleyes:

wow... rach is right... you're a smell of elderberries-up!
But I don't really mind... ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...