Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

who's going and who will ask who


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Tink' date='Jan 3 2005, 12:07 AM'] ummm, well, he is a cutie! [/quote]
yea, and he has an ego bigger than my forehead. :unsure:

Posted

if yall must label my truths as smell of elderberries-ups....then so be it


:)

Posted

awww your forehead can't be that big... :P

Posted

[quote name='Tink' date='Jan 3 2005, 12:11 AM'] haha I'm only honest! :rolleyes:

wow... rach is right... you're a smell of elderberries-up!
But I don't really mind... ^_^ [/quote]
:angry: don't you even try it missy!

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Jan 3 2005, 12:11 AM'] yea, and he has an ego bigger than my forehead. :unsure: [/quote]
My boo-lets be at least realistic

:lol:

Posted

[quote name='Krush2k2' date='Jan 3 2005, 12:14 AM'] My boo-lets be at least realistic

:lol: [/quote]
:rolling:























ENGLISH! :angry:

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Jan 3 2005, 12:14 AM'] :angry: don't you even try it missy! [/quote]
try what?

Posted

[quote name='Tink' date='Jan 3 2005, 12:18 AM'] try what? [/quote]
<_<

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Jan 3 2005, 12:20 AM'] <_< [/quote]
no... lol.... I'm honestly confused... :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='Tink' date='Jan 3 2005, 12:21 AM'] no... lol.... I'm honestly confused... :unsure: [/quote]
:blink: me too.

Posted

MC KrUsH 411 (12:23:04 AM): rache tell her straight up
MC KrUsH 411 (12:23:11 AM): say dont hit on my man girllll
MC KrUsH 411 (12:23:14 AM): haha

Posted

lol right, bcause that was totally my intent.... :lol:

Posted
:rolleyes:

ryan, i'm still not sure....
Posted

Girl, I know I did not rent a Escalade, buy you a dozen roses, and say sorry for nothing!

Posted

fiiiiiiiiiiiine........... <_<

















goooooooooooooooooooosh...........

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...