franciscanheart Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 this is weird.... not having a date yet.... im not sure what to do with myself
Tink Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 ask someone! I almost did! That's the only way to go in a forum full of shy guys... :rotfl:
Tink Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 [b]I'm challenging all the girls to ask guys[/b], rather than wait to be asked!
rachael Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Jan 1 2005, 04:09 PM'] this is weird.... not having a date yet.... im not sure what to do with myself [/quote] me neither
*teen4Christ* Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 I'll come but who shall I go with?? ......ummmmm maybe caro???
Dudette Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 ahh, Tink, Hmm...I'm wondering if I should..*thinks*
jc is 4 Jesus Christ Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 oh i see what's going on!!! caro and dani are dumping me!!! to go with each other! this is wrong in more than one way!!! -_- lol
the_rev Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 [quote name='Tink' date='Jan 1 2005, 04:25 PM'] ask someone! I almost did! That's the only way to go in a forum full of shy guys... :rotfl: [/quote] Who were you going to ask, if I may ask?
FightingforGod Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 id like to go! i need a date too...but a dont kno very many ppl...*tear*
PERSONWITHADOG Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 i would ask someone if i knew more peeps.
ilovechrist Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 [quote name='Tink' date='Jan 1 2005, 05:59 PM'] [b]I'm challenging all the girls to ask guys[/b], rather than wait to be asked! [/quote] ok... scrap what i was thinking. *sits patiently for girl to ask him*
franciscanheart Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 no!! haha ilovechrist ask someone!! she was just telling all of us losers to ask because we're never going to get asked!! haha. if youve got someone in mind go for it!!
ilovechrist Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 *sighs*... now i must re-enter the thinking chamber... :ph34r:
Tink Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 I was considering asking Ben, but then I realized how popular he was!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now