An Old School Catholic Message Board

who's going and who will ask who

therevolution

I know for a fact that Noel's Angel needs a date, she's a good person... someone ask her!

Also I think Lifeteenchick needs someone!

little_angel202

hey the english gal wants to come!
can it be before i go back to france?? please!!?? i missed the prom :sadder: :sadder: coz i was away! so i have to make this ball ! but i guess i need a date...........

Noel's angel

[quote]I know for a fact that Noel's Angel needs a date, she's a good person... someone ask her![/quote]

awwh, thanks rev!

[quote]hey the english gal wants to come![/quote]

who's the english gal?

little_angel202

[quote name='Noel's angel' date='Jan 1 2005, 11:48 AM'] who's the english gal? [/quote]
the english gal is meeeeeee!!!!!! creepy aliens very own english gal is me, katy!!!

lol dont ask !!!

Edited by little_angel202

franciscanheart

homecoming was awesome. remember when i tied jennie to the banister and i got chased around being beaten with a stick?

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Jan 1 2005, 04:06 PM'] homecoming was awesome. remember when i tied jennie to the banister and i got chased around being beaten with a stick? [/quote]
And all this happened virtually? Man if I stay in the Creepy Alien Board, I will become crazy!

Wait I already am...

I already talk to myself, but yet don't answer!

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Jan 1 2005, 04:09 PM'] this is weird.... not having a date yet.... :unsure: im not sure what to do with myself [/quote]
me neither <_<