An Old School Catholic Message Board

...Why is it that...

Chris Zewe

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Tink' date='Jan 2 2005, 07:56 PM']

ooooh now, don't start that one. There are quite a few people who could counterargue that one until Kingdom come. Raphael is one of them. ^_^ [/quote]
I would, but I'm off to vacation.

Let it be enough that I spent three years of my life trying to overcome the subjective truth error and now I have nine credits of philosophy to help me.

Don't mess with Phatmass, Chris...your namesake stands against you here.

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 2 2005, 06:59 PM'] I would, but I'm off to vacation.

Let it be enough that I spent three years of my life trying to overcome the subjective truth error and now I have nine credits of philosophy to help me.

Don't mess with Phatmass, Chris...your namesake stands against you here. [/quote]
Indeed.

Killing other people + your self = bad

Letting yourself be killed for a good cause = good

Glad to see your back Chris

Who is to determine what one's worth to society is? A governing board? Is there a particular level of worth one must have in order to live? What about toddlers and children, they don't contribute much to society at their current age.

[quote name='Theoketos' date='Jan 2 2005, 07:00 PM'] Killing other people + your self = bad

Letting yourself be killed for a good cause = good

Glad to see your back Chris [/quote]
oh, the goodness of simplicity

spathariossa

[quote name='Chris Zewe' date='Jan 2 2005, 07:03 PM'] I go to heat up some turkey...and I'm flooded -.-. Tomorrow. [/quote]
Vade.

drewmeister2

Does anyone want to make an AIM chatroom, and talk there, since Tink doesnt have Java (so we cant do it in phatmass chat)?

[color=red]personal attack [/color]
[img]http://members.lycos.co.uk/thematrixd/YouJack1.gif[/img]

Edited by cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Paladin D' date='Jan 2 2005, 09:56 PM'] Chris, you're the type of person that plagues forums across the internet. Your only purpose in life is to do nothing but troll users till Hell freezes over. Millions would love to see you disappear, because you contribute nothing to the online community but intolerance and stupidity.

Why do you persist? Are you looking for respect, attention, self-worth, a poor excuse for a purpose in life? Or are you just plain ole... well, worthless? If you want our soul saved from eternal damnation to BANDOM, fall to your knees and bow to the almighty Mod. Please stop acting like a screaming 12-year old brat who's balls haven't even dropped, I have enough trouble with them on Counter-Strike.

[img]http://members.lycos.co.uk/thematrixd/YouJack1.gif[/img] [/quote]
well, that was a little..... excessive.
Take it easy, Paladin!