Lil Red Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 has anybody ever told you that you look like someone famous? if so, whom? i've been told i look similar to nicole kidman and laura prepon (donna on that 70's show) i've also been told that my smile reminds them of megan mullaly's on will and grace.
Mr Bubble Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 supposedly I look like a fat Dave Nevaro (spelling?)
homeschoolmom Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 a friend of mine said he saw someone who looked like me on public transportation in Seatle...
Luthien Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 (edited) Liv Tyler. :grin: [img]http://lm669.photosite.com/~photos/tn/787_348.ts1102724140609.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.lovelylivtyler.com/gallery/pics/Even_Fash_Marc-10012.jpg[/img] Edited January 4, 2005 by Luthien
Andrea348 Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 (edited) I've been told Nancy Kerrigan by two different people....i don't think so.... [img]http://www.edbedrickautographs.com/candids/kerigan1.jpg[/img] Nancy Kerrigan [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/Tapdancer10/Andrea.jpg[/img] Me on second thought....maybe a LITTLE bit in those pics Edited January 4, 2005 by Andrea348
Lil Red Posted January 4, 2005 Author Posted January 4, 2005 yeah, in those pics, i'd say the similarity is striking...
theculturewarrior Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 I've been told I look like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt. In fact, I'm pretty much a sandy blond Tom Cruise.
zealousrap Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 this is embarassing... I've heard justin timberlake when I have a buzzcut and eminem other times but I think they are crazy
Benedict Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 My aunt said I look like Clark Gable when I trim my mustache.
christ_myantidrug Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 [quote name='Lil Red' date='Jan 4 2005, 02:54 PM'] laura prepon (donna on that 70's show) [/quote] people tell me that ALL the time, but I dont think I really do. Its probably just because I have red hair...
Paladin D Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 I don't remember much, but a couple people said that my grin reminds them of Jon Lovitz.
melporcristo Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 no one at all ... he he, i have had a few people say I look like Jiza. Wait. You dont know who she is. Well, we worked at the LIFE TEEN camp together and everyone was calling me her and her me. I think she is so pretty, I was like , "wow, thanks"
Moosey Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Moosey320/P7160072.jpg[/img] Me [img]http://www.lhow.com/portraits/lhbwhair.jpg[/img] Linda Hamilton Thats the best I can come up with -_-
franciscanheart Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 i dont know why i always forget her name but she was in the truth about cats and dogs.... bleh. i forget her name. everytime someone meets me and more often when i get a new teacher they tell me i look like her GENENE GORAFULO or something like that hahahahahaha and when i was younger people told me i looked like that other girl.... the one from casper the movie. anyway....
franciscanheart Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 Janeane Garofalo haha there got it right that time
gonzaga Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 [img]http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/a-zofplayers/a-d/dalglish.jpeg[/img] this guy who played in the 70's and 80's. lol. [img]http://pic15.picturetrail.com/VOL565/2333857/4585823/57684860.jpg[/img] don't think this is the greatest pic for comparison though...
Andrea348 Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 [quote name='Moosey' date='Jan 4 2005, 04:30 PM'] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Moosey320/P7160072.jpg[/img] Me [img]http://www.lhow.com/portraits/lhbwhair.jpg[/img] Linda Hamilton Thats the best I can come up with -_- [/quote] wow...you kind of do......cool.....who is she though?
littleflower+JMJ Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 you know my highschool did this movie star comparison for the yearbook and boooy was it hilarious....lol cuz alot of peeps did resemble pop stars and actors lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now