toledo_jesus Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 [quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Jan 11 2006, 03:34 PM']sweet picture of you dissing the masons! [right][snapback]853250[/snapback][/right] [/quote] that's how I roll.
Lil Red Posted January 11, 2006 Author Posted January 11, 2006 [quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Jan 11 2006, 03:18 PM']anybody think I look familiar? [right][snapback]853238[/snapback][/right] [/quote] lol, yup.
sweetpea316 Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 I've been told that I look like Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley. Both are awesome compliments, but I dunno... I don't see it much.
photosynthesis Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 I don't think I look like any celebrities: [img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/clairemcnamara/cmcnamara6.jpg[/img]
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 (edited) niether do I [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/couldthisbejesus/sam.jpg[/img] Edited January 12, 2006 by Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
brendan1104 Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 [quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Jan 11 2006, 07:19 PM']niether do I [img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b290/alanandheidi/EEMSpic.jpg[/img] [right][snapback]853355[/snapback][/right] [/quote] YES! OPEN LETTER TO CONFUSED CATHOLICS! WOOHOO! 5 * out of 5.
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 (edited) lol Edited January 12, 2006 by Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
Azriel Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 whooaa... Cow you got some blue eyes boy. I dont look like anyone, but my Bean looks like Cindy lou who.
Jaime Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 Not to brag or anything but I've been told more than once that Rob Thomas and I could be second cousins
Cow of Shame Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 [quote name='Azriel' date='Jan 11 2006, 04:08 PM']whooaa... Cow you got some blue eyes boy. [/quote] that was a pic of wopsim (scroll up from my post)
mariahLVzJP2 Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 i've been told by many people that i look like the younger version of "The Nanny"..... Fran Drescher
photosynthesis Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 one of my friends from high school, his mom looked like Axl Rose.
Christie_M Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 [color=blue] I look just like ME!! : [/color]
Azriel Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 [quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Jan 11 2006, 06:57 PM']that was a pic of wopsim (scroll up from my post) [right][snapback]853440[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Whoops. My bad. Them still some blue eyes though.
franciscanheart Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 rob thomas: [img]http://www.prisonpotpourri.com/Music/Rob%20Thomas%20at%20the%202005%20Songwriters%20Hall%20of%20Fame,%20held%20at%20the%20Marriot%20Marquis%20hotel%20located%20at%201535%20Broadway-%20Photo%20byDMI.jpg[/img] i get janeane garofalo all the time... seriously. [img]http://members.aye.net/~gharris/blog/thumbs/jg9.jpg[/img] [img]http://web.ukonline.co.uk/janeane.garofalo/scansg/garofalo/22.JPG[/img] and probably the more accurate of the three i will post of her... [img]http://www.celebrity-pictures-world.com/pics/j/janeane-garofalo/janeane-garofalo-025.jpg[/img] doesnt she remind you of raymonds wife?
franciscanheart Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 [quote name='crusader1234' date='Jan 20 2005, 10:10 PM']I love that movie. "I'm going to France, to tend to my goats... you know to make Goat coagulated milk... in France" You do resemble her. Apparently I look almost identicle to some guy off much music. [img]http://www.muchmusic.com/tv/personalities/images/content/img_devon.jpg[/img] [right][snapback]498282[/snapback][/right] [/quote] im not sure i ever saw this post... but im glad someone else enjoys that movie as much as i. my chemistry teacher in high school on the first day of class was calling role and looking at each of our faces as he went to help him learn names and he stopped and told me how i looked exactly like janeane garofalo and then laughed. i didnt know what to think so i blushed, laughed hesitantly and told him i got that alot...
Azriel Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 Laura - I can so see that. But, I think you could have passed for Christina Ricci when you were younger.
franciscanheart Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 [quote name='Azriel' date='Jan 12 2006, 10:57 AM']Laura - I can so see that. But, I think you could have passed for Christina Ricci when you were younger. [right][snapback]853972[/snapback][/right] [/quote] dear God im having flashbacks. please make it stop. i got christina ricci all the time too
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now