franciscanheart Posted January 22, 2005 Posted January 22, 2005 [quote name='crusader1234' date='Jan 21 2005, 01:47 AM'] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/barsky/2d887b52.jpg[/img] I can sort of see it, maybe, aside from I look like a 12 year old... [/quote] *cleans off drool* God Bless Cananda [sorry but that's exactly what i was thinking....]
rachael Posted January 22, 2005 Posted January 22, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Jan 21 2005, 07:14 PM'] *cleans off drool* God Bless Cananda [sorry but that's exactly what i was thinking....] [/quote]
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted January 22, 2005 Posted January 22, 2005 [quote name='crusader1234' date='Jan 21 2005, 01:47 AM'] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/barsky/2d887b52.jpg[/img] [/quote] You like like someone I went to High School with...
rachael Posted January 22, 2005 Posted January 22, 2005 [quote name='crusader1234' date='Jan 21 2005, 01:47 AM'] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/barsky/2d887b52.jpg[/img] I can sort of see it, maybe, aside from I look like a 12 year old... [/quote] you have pretty hair.
Ora et Labora Posted January 22, 2005 Posted January 22, 2005 [quote name='gonzaga' date='Jan 4 2005, 04:52 PM'] [img]http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/a-zofplayers/a-d/dalglish.jpeg[/img] this guy who played in the 70's and 80's. lol. [img]http://pic15.picturetrail.com/VOL565/2333857/4585823/57684860.jpg[/img] don't think this is the greatest pic for comparison though... [/quote] Is the bottom one you? Cute!
Ora et Labora Posted January 22, 2005 Posted January 22, 2005 [quote name='JoannaBanana' date='Jan 21 2005, 01:40 AM'] Well I got told that I kinda look like Michelle Branch..hmm...I Dont think so LOL [img]http://www.bthere.tv/DBimages/storyPic/Talented,_Young_and_Sexy_Michelle_Branch_storyPic.jpg[/img][img]http://img108.exs.cx/img108/5348/calientelol1hr.jpg[/img] And..I also got told I look like my all time IDOL..Lumidee =D [img]http://www.swr3.de/__pix/cover/500x435/9977.jpg[/img][img]http://img108.exs.cx/img108/8886/dsc006634pa.jpg[/img] [/quote] OMG! You ssssssssssssoooooooooooooo look like Michelle Branch! FREAKY!!!!
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 22, 2005 Posted January 22, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Jan 21 2005, 12:03 AM'] yeah.... it wont make any sense unless you really know who janeane garofalo is or if youve ever seen the truth about cats and dogs. gross pic of me but it makes me understand why people think what they do. [/quote] Yeah, I can see it, too, actually. (At least you know who people think you look like. lol)
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 22, 2005 Posted January 22, 2005 [quote name='JoannaBanana' date='Jan 21 2005, 02:40 AM'] Well I got told that I kinda look like Michelle Branch..hmm...I Dont think so LOL And..I also got told I look like my all time IDOL..Lumidee =D [/quote] You do kinda look like Michelle Branch, but I think you look MORE like Lumidee.
franciscanheart Posted January 22, 2005 Posted January 22, 2005 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Jan 21 2005, 11:10 PM'] You do kinda look like Michelle Branch, but I think you look MORE like Lumidee. [/quote] me too
JoannaBanana Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 [quote name='Andrea348' date='Jan 4 2005, 03:06 PM'] I've been told Nancy Kerrigan by two different people....i don't think so.... [img]http://www.edbedrickautographs.com/candids/kerigan1.jpg[/img] Nancy Kerrigan [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/Tapdancer10/Andrea.jpg[/img] Me on second thought....maybe a LITTLE bit in those pics [/quote] YALL LOOK ALIKE!!!!!!......WEIIIIIIRD that's awesome! Haha I said "yall"..yep..i'm from Texas shhyeah!
let_go_let_God Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 I havent found anyone that I look like yet. God bless- LGLG
wopsim Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 [quote name='let_go_let_God' date='Jan 23 2005, 01:01 AM'] I havent found anyone that I look like yet. God bless- LGLG [/quote] yup... me too.... i don't think i've looked like anyone famous
wopsim Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 (edited) what do you all think? [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/wopsim/p1104740323.jpg[/img] that's without my glasses on.... oh... and now... i've shaved off the rest of the facial hair Edited January 23, 2005 by wopsim
Carnanc Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 hmm not sure, I still haven't figured out how to use my digital camera
JoannaBanana Posted January 24, 2005 Posted January 24, 2005 [quote name='wopsim' date='Jan 23 2005, 05:38 AM'] what do you all think? that's without my glasses on.... oh... and now... i've shaved off the rest of the facial hair [/quote] You kind of look like DAVE GROHL!!..from The Foo Fighters!
toledo_jesus Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 [quote name='melporcristo' date='Jan 4 2005, 02:29 PM']no one at all ... he he, i have had a few people say I look like Jiza. Wait. You dont know who she is. Well, we worked at the LIFE TEEN camp together and everyone was calling me her and her me. I think she is so pretty, I was like , "wow, thanks" [right][snapback]476710[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I think I just met her last night. small world. [img]http://i14-9.facebook.com/pics/1/1/n33601117_2271.jpg[/img] Anyway, people have told me I look like Richard Gere, or whoever is handsome at the time. I don't believe it. One thing is true, people have consistently throughout my life told me I look like somebody else they know. It happens all the time. let's see if this posts. me with beard? dissing the masons? in Philadelphia? [img]http://photos-604.facebook.com/n3/04/56/n33603751_30005604_2052.jpg[/img] more glorious shot of my beard... [img]http://photos-610.facebook.com/n3/10/56/n33603751_30005610_3763.jpg[/img] anybody think I look familiar?
Era Might Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 (edited) Bobby Hill from King of the Hill. My doctor looks JUST like Janet Reno. It's uncanny. Edited January 11, 2006 by Era Might
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 sweet picture of you dissing the masons!
Cow of Shame Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 [quote name='wopsim' date='Jan 23 2005, 01:38 AM']what do you all think? [/quote] Steve Buscemi [img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/Cow_of_Shame/double.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now