Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

You be the judge:



[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/MrsBroAdam/MyPictures0006.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/MrsBroAdam/MyPictures0002.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/MrsBroAdam/AdamandMe.jpg[/img]

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I've been told a couple times that I look "like someone famous" but they can never figure out who it is. lol

BullnaChinaShop
Posted

I've never been told I look like anyone famous which suits me just fine.

Posted

I was told I looked like Beavis once.....

Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Jan 6 2005, 05:33 PM'] I've been told a couple times that I look "like someone famous" but they can never figure out who it is. lol [/quote]
yeah you look like her.. I cant think of her name though







:P

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jan 6 2005, 05:07 PM'] I've been told Drew Berrymore...but I highly doubt it. [/quote]
I don't think you do... but then again I think you're pretty and I think Drew Barrymore is kind of ugly and very annoying so if I thought you did it wouldn't be much of a compliment....

Pope St Clement 1
Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Jan 6 2005, 01:04 PM'] what? i do :huh: [/quote]
Are you sure? :unsure:

  • 2 weeks later...
franciscanheart
Posted

if youve ever seen the truth about cats and dogs this will make a lot more sense to you.... i couldnt find a good pic of her from that movie so i settled with this one.....


[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/hugheylikegarofalo.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/janeane_garofalo.gif[/img]

me and janeane garofalo

franciscanheart
Posted

yeah.... it wont make any sense unless you really know who janeane garofalo is or if youve ever seen the truth about cats and dogs.


gross pic of me but it makes me understand why people think what they do.

Posted

I love that movie. "I'm going to France, to tend to my goats... you know to make Goat coagulated milk... in France"

You do resemble her.

Apparently I look almost identicle to some guy off much music.

[img]http://www.muchmusic.com/tv/personalities/images/content/img_devon.jpg[/img]

Posted

Hey Crusader? Could we see your pic also?

Posted

I've been told I look like Ben Stiller, but I don't really think so. <_<
I'm too tired to find a pic to post ATM.

Posted

Well I got told that I kinda look like Michelle Branch..hmm...I Dont think so LOL

[img]http://www.bthere.tv/DBimages/storyPic/Talented,_Young_and_Sexy_Michelle_Branch_storyPic.jpg[/img][img]http://img108.exs.cx/img108/5348/calientelol1hr.jpg[/img]

And..I also got told I look like my all time IDOL..Lumidee =D

[img]http://www.swr3.de/__pix/cover/500x435/9977.jpg[/img][img]http://img108.exs.cx/img108/8886/dsc006634pa.jpg[/img]

Posted

Look at these two......hmm.....I wonder if they're long lost brothers......

[img]http://img110.exs.cx/img110/8962/michaeljackson0hx.jpg[/img][img]http://img110.exs.cx/img110/387/ckfaced0sd.jpg[/img]

:rolling:

Posted

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/barsky/2d887b52.jpg[/img]

I can sort of see it, maybe, aside from I look like a 12 year old...

Posted

[quote name='crusader1234' date='Jan 21 2005, 01:47 AM'] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/barsky/2d887b52.jpg[/img]

I can sort of see it, maybe, aside from I look like a 12 year old... [/quote]
:o

-cleans off drool-

God Bless Cananda ^_^

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

lol trai! i just read what you wrote! you are too sweet chica! ^_^ :cool:

st. therese is my hero :wub:

i think we might kinda look alike when we were young :cool:

Posted

[quote name='JoannaBanana' date='Jan 21 2005, 02:40 AM'] Well I got told that I kinda look like Michelle Branch..hmm...I Dont think so LOL
[/quote]
funny you say that, I was thinking you looked like one of my cousins... who insidently looks like Michelle Branch :lol:

Posted

[quote]I don't look like anyone, not even close [/quote]

But you are beautiful, Denise! If you become a movie star everyone will want to look like YOU.

Posted

[quote name='Tony' date='Jan 21 2005, 02:16 AM'] funny you say that, I was thinking you looked like one of my cousins... who insidently looks like Michelle Branch :lol: [/quote]
Haha crazy!!!!

we can start a Michelle Branch fan club! =O =D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...