Andrea348 Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 i'm 5'10" i'm 2nd shortest in my fam....my mom is 5'6" or 5'7", and my brother and dad are 6'3" and 6'4"
mamalove Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 5' 2" (well, actually 5' 1 3/4", but you can't really eye that 1/4")
Brother Adam Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 woah! no way mamalove, Teresa is the exact same height! I'm 6' 2"
FightingforGod Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 5'7'' but some people say i look taller...(its the heels i like to wear)
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 [quote name='FightingforGod' date='Jan 9 2005, 10:45 PM'] 5'7'' but some people say i look taller...(its the heels i like to wear) [/quote] I thought you were shorter...sorry...
mamalove Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Jan 9 2005, 09:43 PM'] woah! no way mamalove, Teresa is the exact same height! I'm 6' 2" [/quote] Does she round up too?!!
rachael Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 [quote name='spathariossa' date='Jan 9 2005, 09:48 PM'] I'm 5'9" Ick...so tall [/quote] tall is fun.
karin Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 you know what so far i am the shortest yay. being short is fun too rach. i am 5' 1 1/4. And i am cool with that. I LOVE BEING SHORT!
Phazzan Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 I'm 6'3". I like that height, tall, but not [i]too[/i] tall. :getfly:
FightingforGod Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 9 2005, 09:47 PM'] I thought you were shorter...sorry... [/quote] lol...nope, 5'7" hey, its ok shortppl, my best school friend is barely 5 ft i wub wittle ppl
rachael Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 i think almost all of my friends are shorter than me
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now