Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Height Poll


How Tall Are You  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

haha. my grandma think it's hilarious....we also call her shortie

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

When Matt kneels he's the same height as Midge when she's standing next to him. lol

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

One of the girls at the Newman Center has a missing chromosome or something like that and she's really short and undeveloped. She looks like she has down syndrome from the back because of the physicality, but she doesn't (actually, she's one of the highest achieving students at the university).

Posted

i thought i was 5'11 and a half but now i think im 5'10

Posted

6'0 on the dot

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Jan 10 2005, 06:23 PM'] 5'1'' for moi lol [/quote]
IF you look on my license they have me as 5'1" or is it 5'2"?

cmotherofpirl
Posted

5 ' x 5'

Posted

I'm 6'2" -- maybe 6'2.5".

Pope St Clement 1
Posted

I'm 6' 4" (or 192 cm) so when it came to being tall and handsome I passed with 1 out of 2.

Posted

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jan 11 2005, 10:08 AM'] IF you look on my license they have me as 5'1" or is it 5'2"? [/quote]
lol mine says 5'3'' rofl

TrinityAddiction
Posted

I'm 5'2''-ish. maybe a half inch taller. I may still be growing tho ^_^ .

Posted

[quote name='TrinityAddiction' date='Jan 12 2005, 05:02 PM'] I may still be growing tho ^_^ . [/quote]
lucky :P lol least I didn't get my mom's height lol she's 4'11'' hehe

Posted

give it up for the short folk! 5'6 baby! woo! :D not a good thing for football players though... :sweat:

Posted

Im 6'
I hate being tall. you have to look down on people.

Posted

i'm like 6' 2'', doesn't feel all that tall at all to me for some reason though

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Jan 12 2005, 07:04 PM'] lucky :P lol least I didn't get my mom's height lol she's 4'11'' hehe [/quote]
Same here!


My mom's 4'11" and shrinking!


Hehe :lol:

Posted

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jan 12 2005, 10:34 PM'] Same here!


My mom's 4'11" and shrinking!


Hehe :lol: [/quote]
aww poor mom lol

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Eh.


She's got her three tall sons at home to tower over her grandson ;)


Naw...just kidding...welll..not about the three sons being home, but about the towering part ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...