Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jan 10 2005, 02:00 PM'] Adam got my height wrong, though. [/quote] Uh oh :ph34r:
HavilyRose Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 wow- I think I claim the title for being the shortest. I just barely make 5 feet...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 11, 2005 Posted January 11, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Jan 10 2005, 05:23 PM'] 5'1'' for moi lol [/quote] hehe...shorty...
immaculata Posted January 11, 2005 Posted January 11, 2005 Five feet and eight inches of perfection! hahahhaahhahaha just kiddin'
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 11, 2005 Posted January 11, 2005 [quote name='immaculata' date='Jan 10 2005, 09:23 PM'] Five feet and eight inches of perfection! hahahhaahhahaha just kiddin' [/quote] About the height or the perfection?
immaculata Posted January 11, 2005 Posted January 11, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 10 2005, 08:24 PM'] About the height or the perfection? [/quote] You got me.. It's really 5' 8½"...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 11, 2005 Posted January 11, 2005 [quote name='immaculata' date='Jan 10 2005, 09:35 PM'] You got me.. It's really 5' 8½"... [/quote] Katrina...what are we going to do with you?
immaculata Posted January 11, 2005 Posted January 11, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 10 2005, 08:37 PM'] Katrina...what are we going to do with you? [/quote] "We could use him as a footstool or a table to play Scrabble on, Then tie him up and beat him up and throw him out of Babylon!"
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 11, 2005 Posted January 11, 2005 [quote name='immaculata' date='Jan 10 2005, 09:42 PM'] "We could use him as a footstool or a table to play Scrabble on, Then tie him up and beat him up and throw him out of Babylon!" [/quote] Is that VeggieTales? I've never seen it...
immaculata Posted January 11, 2005 Posted January 11, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 10 2005, 08:43 PM'] Is that VeggieTales? I've never seen it... [/quote] Very good! It's the one w/ Daniel in the lion's den....
rachael Posted January 11, 2005 Posted January 11, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 10 2005, 08:43 PM'] Is that VeggieTales? I've never seen it... [/quote] yup.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 11, 2005 Posted January 11, 2005 [quote name='immaculata' date='Jan 10 2005, 09:45 PM'] Very good! It's the one w/ Daniel in the lion's den.... [/quote] Okay...but I've never seen VeggieTales... *feels out of place*
rachael Posted January 11, 2005 Posted January 11, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 10 2005, 08:47 PM'] Okay...but I've never seen VeggieTales... *feels out of place* [/quote] :nono:
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 11, 2005 Posted January 11, 2005 [quote name='Maddalena' date='Jan 10 2005, 02:07 AM'] 5'0" -_- If I'm lucky, I'll get to 5'2". On an unrelated note: Colleen, I always love your icon. William Bouguereau's painting are amazing. It's like the people he painted were standing in front of him, and he took a picture of them. [/quote] I have a friend who is 4'11"... we call her Midge because she is legally considered a midget!
rachael Posted January 11, 2005 Posted January 11, 2005 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Jan 10 2005, 08:59 PM'] I have a friend who is 4'11"... we call her Midge because she is legally considered a midget! [/quote] my grandma is 4'11" we call her Midget
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 11, 2005 Posted January 11, 2005 haha Thats hilarious! Midge is just short for Midget, of course, so sometimes we DO call her Midget.... I'd blame it on her being half Vietnamese (her mom is from there), but I've met her dad, too, and he's barely taller than she is!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now