Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Height Poll


How Tall Are You  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted
5'0" -_- If I'm lucky, I'll get to 5'2".

On an unrelated note: Colleen, I always love your icon. William Bouguereau's painting are amazing. It's like the people he painted were standing in front of him, and he took a picture of them.
Posted

I'm around 6' but I'm still growing ever so slowly. I'm hoping my torso will catch up with my legs which currently look like they were made for a 6'6 person.

Posted

[quote name='Maddalena' date='Jan 10 2005, 01:07 AM'] 5'0" -_- If I'm lucky, I'll get to 5'2".

On an unrelated note: Colleen, I always love your icon. William Bouguereau's painting are amazing. It's like the people he painted were standing in front of him, and he took a picture of them.
[/quote]
Another small person like me! ^_^

I love his Marian art, too. They really do look real. I actually have three different avatars of his paintings. They're all of Mary and Jesus. :)

Posted

i'm (as my friend likes to say) 5'12"

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Colleen' date='Jan 10 2005, 12:21 AM'] Another small person like me!  ^_^

I love his Marian art, too. They really do look real. I actually have three different avatars of his paintings. They're all of Mary and Jesus. :) [/quote]
Yes, quite small. It's kind of annoying because I have trouble finding pants that fit. I have long legs, but not long enough for 30" pants. -_-
My avatar of Mary Magdalene was done by him. ^_^

Edited by Maddalena
BullnaChinaShop
Posted

b/n 6' and 6'1"

Posted

I'm 5'8'' but for volleyball rosters I'm 5'11''. Its scarier!

Posted

About 170-175cm, so the fourth choice it seems.

Posted

5'3" (same as Paul Simon :) )

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Let's just say that I'm the 'shortest' out of all of those whom have posted and have already met their maximum height.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jan 10 2005, 01:55 PM'] Let's just say that I'm the 'shortest' out of all of those whom have posted and have already met their maximum height. [/quote]
According to Adam, you're 3/4 of an inch taller than Jennie...

:D

Short girls are cute.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted
:P


Adam got my height wrong, though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...