Moosey Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 Bush doesnt mean any harm at all He looks like he confused the "I love you" sign with the rock star hand gesture
james Posted January 21, 2005 Author Posted January 21, 2005 [img]http://image.allmusic.com/00/amg/cov200/drd600/d684/d684976934x.jpg[/img]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 [quote name='james' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:38 PM'] Texan longhorns symbol? I've never heard of it. Bill Clinton is from Arkansas, correct? He must be a fan of Taxas longhorns too. [img]http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/greatseal/clintondevil.jpg[/img] [/quote] Actually, that's sign language shorthand for "I love you"...
james Posted January 21, 2005 Author Posted January 21, 2005 [quote name='Moosey' date='Jan 20 2005, 08:58 PM'] Bush doesnt mean any harm at all He looks like he confused the "I love you" sign with the rock star hand gesture [/quote] [img]http://www.gemworld.com/Symbols/bushowl.jpg[/img]
JazzforJesus Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 [quote name='james' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:13 PM'] [img]http://www.gemworld.com/Symbols/bushowl.jpg[/img] [/quote] there you go he got the longhorn
XIX Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 (edited) ....l l.....l l __l ll ll ll l l________l Does anybody see that I love you sign? Edited January 21, 2005 by XIX
musturde Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 [quote name='james' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:10 PM'] [img]http://image.allmusic.com/00/amg/cov200/drd600/d684/d684976934x.jpg[/img] [/quote] Why are you posting an anti-catholic image on this thread? lol
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 [quote name='musturde' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:17 PM'] Why are you posting an anti-catholicism image on this thread? lol [/quote] I was wondering the same...
Socrates Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 Obviously Bush and Clinton are both Satan Incarnate! Be afraid. Be very afraid. Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
james Posted January 21, 2005 Author Posted January 21, 2005 [img]http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/BOBUSH.jpg[/img]
musturde Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 [quote name='james' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:18 PM'] [img]http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/BOBUSH.jpg[/img] [/quote] haha james, your obviously playing a joke. I caught you. I figured it out when u posted this image from this site: [url="http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/"]http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/[/url] If you enter the site and scroll down you'll see the captian: [quote]Bush is flashing the Horned Owl symbol with his right hand, it is Satanic. Take note of the look on his face too.[/quote] Wow, his face is pure evil.
curtins Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 oh please the rock on sign isnt satnic unless you want it to be- i always do the rock on thingy like when i read about the pope doing something or hear something good or what ever- when ever im happy or glad about something- its rock on dude
popestpiusx Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 They also accuse Tolkein of pagan/freemasonic/satanic sympathies on that site. Good credible source. By the way,James, I am aware that Bush is a freemason. I have no real reason to defend him. I didn't vote for him. But I do think you are reaching here.
JazzforJesus Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 i used to do the rock on sign all the time, dont know why i stppped. Back when i was a lifeguard, this one slide had two chutes and to send both at same time you had to do two thumbs up... since we were to lazy we did surfs up and rock on and long horns... our bosses hated it
Socrates Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 [quote name='curtins' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:24 PM'] oh please the rock on sign isnt satnic unless you want it to be- i always do the rock on thingy like when i read about the pope doing something or hear something good or what ever- when ever im happy or glad about something- its rock on dude [/quote] This shows you too have fallen under the Satanic power of evil Rock Music.
JazzforJesus Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 [quote name='Socrates' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:27 PM'] This shows you too have fallen under the Satanic power of evil Rock Music. [/quote] since when was rock music evil, have you heard switchfoot????
curtins Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 [quote name='Socrates' date='Jan 20 2005, 10:27 PM'] This shows you too have fallen under the Satanic power of evil Rock Music. [/quote]
james Posted January 21, 2005 Author Posted January 21, 2005 [quote name='musturde' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:20 PM'] haha james, your obviously playing a joke. I caught you. I figured it out when u posted this image from this site: [url="http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/"]http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/[/url] If you enter the site and scroll down you'll see the captian: "Bush is flashing the Horned Owl symbol with his right hand, it is Satanic. Take note of the look on his face too." Wow, his face is pure evil. [/quote] These are pictures of president Bush making the "horned owl" gesture. The first picture is from Yahoo news. They are obviously authentic pictures. What difference does the source make? Maybe it would be a joke if it weren't for the fact that GW Bush was initiated into the necromantic fringe Masonic "Skull and Bones" Yale fraternity which believes in the power of death to bring about change. To me, this Skull and Bones member who makes Satanic hand gestures at key moments of his presidency doesn't pass as Christian.
Recommended Posts