Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Socrates' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:27 PM'] This shows you too have fallen under the Satanic power of evil Rock Music. [/quote]
haven't we had this argument before? :rolleyes:

Posted

[quote name='james' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:32 PM'] These are pictures of president Bush making the "horned owl" gesture. The first picture is from Yahoo news. They are obviously authentic pictures. What difference does the source make?

Maybe it would be a joke if it weren't for the fact that GW Bush was initiated into the necromantic fringe Masonic "Skull and Bones" Yale fraternity which believes in the power of death to bring about change.

To me, this Skull and Bones member who makes Satanic hand gestures at key moments of his presidency doesn't pass as Christian. [/quote]
Well, i can agree with u on him being Mason but the Longhorns deal doesn't make sense and u still havent told me how the Devil whipping a drowning chained up priest has anything to do with this thread at all.

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:32 PM'] haven't we had this argument before? :rolleyes: [/quote]
Not that I recall. You must be thinking of someone else.

I think Bush secretly listens to reallly Evil Satanic rock bands so the subliminal messages will tell him how to lead the country to Hell.

Posted

[quote name='Socrates' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:38 PM'] Not that I recall. You must be thinking of someone else. [/quote]

i meant, haven't pm people had this argument before?

Posted

[quote name='musturde' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:36 PM'] Well, i can agree with u on him being Mason but the Longhorns deal doesn't make sense and u still havent told me how the Devil whipping a drowning chained up priest has anything to do with this thread at all. [/quote]
It's the cover of an album by the Satanic Heavy Metal band Dio.
They started that evil hand gesture.
I know Bush is a fan.

His daughters are evil too.
They have satanic sex with lots of guys to seduce them into the Bush's evil cult.

They hosted a satanic Rock Music party at the Bush inaugral to seduce our Youth into Godless Satanism.

Posted

ohhh hear we go now- with the anti bush rhetoric- and whats this?? now ROCK is bad??? of course some rock is bad but rock in itself is NOT bad

i guess then your calling bands like seven sorrows, mxpx, and slick shoes a bunch of satan worshipers? and i guess your calling me the anti Christ cause i like rock, i listen to rock, and im in a rock banD????

Posted

[quote name='curtins' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:41 PM'] ohhh hear we go now- with the anti bush rhetoric- and whats this?? now ROCK is bad??? of course some rock is bad but rock in itself is NOT bad

i guess then your calling bands like seven sorrows, mxpx, and slick shoes a bunch of satan worshipers? and i guess your calling me the anti Christ cause i like rock, i listen to rock, and im in a rock banD???? [/quote]
Yes these bands are all Evil and Satanic to the core!
They think they can seduce our Catholic Youth away from Holy Mother Church by falsely putting "Jesus" lyrics in there so unsuspecting Christians will think listening to their Devil beats is OK.

Don't be fooled!

Posted

[quote name='musturde' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:36 PM'] Well, i can agree with u on him being Mason but the Longhorns deal doesn't make sense and u still havent told me how the Devil whipping a drowning chained up priest has anything to do with this thread at all. [/quote]
The Devil whipping a drowning chained up priest in that picture is making the same hand gesture which president Bush is making.

[img]http://image.allmusic.com/00/amg/cov200/drd600/d684/d684976934x.jpg[/img]

Posted

[quote name='curtins' date='Jan 20 2005, 07:41 PM'] i guess then your calling bands like seven sorrows, mxpx, and slick shoes a bunch of satan worshipers? and i guess your calling me the anti Christ cause i like rock, i listen to rock, and im in a rock banD???? [/quote]
me too then

Posted

i have one thing to say:




























this thread is dumb.

Posted

[quote name='Socrates' date='Jan 20 2005, 10:44 PM'] Yes these bands are all Evil and Satanic to the core!
They think they can seduce our Catholic Youth away from Holy Mother Church by falsely putting "Jesus" lyrics in there so unsuspecting Christians will think listening to their Devil beats is OK.

Don't be fooled! [/quote]
:rolling: :rolling:

i just cant help but laugh man

honestly

pahahahahahahaha

Posted

[quote name='james' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:44 PM'] The Devil whipping a drowning chained up priest in that picture is making the same hand gesture which president Bush is making.

[img]http://image.allmusic.com/00/amg/cov200/drd600/d684/d684976934x.jpg[/img] [/quote]
Where'd you get that. If it's a cd cover than the artist made it as a "rock on sign" and perverted it. It's the artist who's stupid. Even a pentagram isn't originally evil.

Posted

yea have the star up Its a christian sign

Posted

[quote name='curtins' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:47 PM'] :rolling: :rolling:

i just cant help but laugh man

honestly

pahahahahahahaha [/quote]
Good! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I was just joking around. When I saw some people thought I was serious, I wanted to see how far I could take this thing!
(Surprised nobody saw through it!)

Posted

[quote name='james' date='Jan 20 2005, 10:32 PM'] These are pictures of president Bush making the "horned owl" gesture. The first picture is from Yahoo news. They are obviously authentic pictures. What difference does the source make?

Maybe it would be a joke if it weren't for the fact that GW Bush was initiated into the necromantic fringe Masonic "Skull and Bones" Yale fraternity which believes in the power of death to bring about change.

To me, this Skull and Bones member who makes Satanic hand gestures at key moments of his presidency doesn't pass as Christian. [/quote]
I think you are missing the point here Mr. James. IF the guy was Christian, Hindu, athiest, Zorastarian, Reformed Jew, or Satanist even we didn't pick the guy for his religion. If that were so, Kerry would have won by a large percentage due to the Catholic vote. We picked him because his stance on life. Slander against your president is far from patriotic. Please cease and dissist.

If Bush did mean it to be the horned owl, which I think is far from it and more likely it's him flashing the "rocker symbol" without really knowing any better, then he clearly has done very little to show his Satanism.

As for you rockers who like flashing that sign, it does have certain other meanings, and i tis the sign of the horned owl. I think it would be wise to refrain from using, by the sheer fact that it does you no good and indeed may invoke some spirit that doesn't show favor on you without you knowing. The devil never made it clear when he tried to enter our culture, you know, this could be one way.

God bless,
Mikey

Posted

[quote name='Socrates' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:51 PM'] Good! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I was just joking around. When I saw some people thought I was serious, I wanted to see how far I could take this thing!
(Surprised nobody saw through it!) [/quote]
i thought something didn't add up :scratch:

Posted

[quote name='Socrates' date='Jan 20 2005, 07:51 PM'] Good! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I was just joking around. When I saw some people thought I was serious, I wanted to see how far I could take this thing!
(Surprised nobody saw through it!) [/quote]
that's what i thought

Posted

pahahahahah that was a good one man

and ill keep doin my rock on symbol \m/

cause its a hand gesture people- and rock on is not the same as the middle finger f you

so ppl just chill- rock rocks rock on symbols rock. and most importantly GOD rocks

so keep rockin rockers
w00t!

Posted (edited)

[quote name='MichaelFilo' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:52 PM'] Slander against your president is far from patriotic. Please cease and dissist. [/quote]

I have not slandered anyone. I've presented pictures of GW Bush, the Skull and Bones initiate who claims to be Christian.

[quote name='MichaelFilo' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:52 PM'] If Bush did mean it to be the horned owl, which I think is far from it and more likely it's him flashing the "rocker symbol" without really knowing any better, then he clearly has done very little to show his Satanism. [/quote]

This sentence is a non-sequitor. What are you trying to say?

[quote name='MichaelFilo' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:52 PM']As for you rockers who like flashing that sign, it does have certain other meanings, and i tis the sign of the horned owl. I think it would be wise to refrain from using, by the sheer fact that it does you no good and indeed may invoke some spirit that doesn't show favor  on you without you knowing. The devil never made it clear when he tried to enter our culture, you know, this could be one way.

[/quote]

And this doesn't equally apply to GW Bush?

Edited by james
Posted

[quote name='MichaelFilo' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:52 PM']

As for you rockers who like flashing that sign, it does have certain other meanings, and i tis the sign of the horned owl. I think it would be wise to refrain from using, by the sheer fact that it does you no good and indeed may invoke some spirit that doesn't show favor on you without you knowing. The devil never made it clear when he tried to enter our culture, you know, this could be one way.

God bless,
Mikey [/quote]
The same as an upside down cross can be thought to be evil. St. Thomas More talks about this. No object is evil, it's how people use them.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...