StColette Posted January 27, 2005 Posted January 27, 2005 (edited) nvm lol umm I know you're French Canadian right ? lol Edited January 27, 2005 by StColette
StColette Posted January 27, 2005 Posted January 27, 2005 [quote name='Philippe' date='Jan 26 2005, 08:02 PM'] wait carp i didnt put a lie [/quote] ROFL !!
JazzforJesus Posted January 27, 2005 Posted January 27, 2005 i was wondering... the last two go together if your in US now
Luthien Posted January 27, 2005 Posted January 27, 2005 I graduated a year early Im a blackbelt in taekwondo I bite my nails
rachael Posted January 27, 2005 Posted January 27, 2005 I have 5 pets. I have a sister. I'm left handed.
HavilyRose Posted January 27, 2005 Posted January 27, 2005 (edited) I love this game! Can I play? Okay here it goes... 1.) I am the oldest of 17 children 2.) I am under 5 feet tall 3.)I was born in Athens Greece Edited January 27, 2005 by HavilyRose
bookwyrm Posted January 27, 2005 Posted January 27, 2005 [quote name='HavilyRose' date='Jan 26 2005, 09:53 PM'] 3.)I was born in Athens Greece [/quote] This one!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now