franciscanheart Posted January 27, 2005 Posted January 27, 2005 heh. tricky tricky. hmm k. my turn? i would rather drive a truck than a car my family owns multiple VW vehicles i have decided to join a convent
franciscanheart Posted January 27, 2005 Posted January 27, 2005 nope. i love trucks :wub: (the dodge ram 1500 extended cab with specialty lights up top was made with me in mind - no im not kidding i think they knew me when they made it)
franciscanheart Posted January 27, 2005 Posted January 27, 2005 heh. check out the phatmass rides thread haha i love me some trucks
karin Posted January 27, 2005 Posted January 27, 2005 haha. ok here is one for me: 1.I LOVE country music 2. I cant stand chewing gum or seeing other people chew it 3. I dont eat margerine only butter ok people like denise and jamel dont answer or it will be no fun.
karin Posted January 27, 2005 Posted January 27, 2005 yur right how did you know? yeah i dont eat margerine because idid you know it is only one molucule away from plastic? yeah it is gross.
JazzforJesus Posted January 27, 2005 Posted January 27, 2005 i dont know that many people bothered by gum so i figured that sounded weirdest my turn. Im an english major I can play 7 instruments I took a scooter down a mountain
JazzforJesus Posted January 27, 2005 Posted January 27, 2005 its 1, i have no fear so i have gone down a mountain on a diggler... mountain scooters
Karinsbestfriend Posted January 27, 2005 Author Posted January 27, 2005 Well if it is my turn.. I have red/orange whatever you like to call it hair 13 going on 30 is one of my fav movies and I once went skydiving (don't tell Karin)
JazzforJesus Posted January 27, 2005 Posted January 27, 2005 well if i was wrong i would be like sweeet, i widh i could do that
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now