karin Posted January 28, 2005 Posted January 28, 2005 does that mean i am right and i get to go next?
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted January 28, 2005 Posted January 28, 2005 NO..you guessed that the, I didn't get married where I wanted to was a lie, but it was a truth, so, it's still there for the taking
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted January 28, 2005 Posted January 28, 2005 *ding ding ding* I'm the youngest of six
franciscanheart Posted January 28, 2005 Posted January 28, 2005 yay. okay my turn: i am 9 1/2 and 11 years apart from my siblings i own a volkswagen bus that is truly hippie looking i have lived in the same house since i was born
franciscanheart Posted January 28, 2005 Posted January 28, 2005 nope my brother turned 7 this year, 13 days before i turned 18 and my sister will turn 9 in may.
franciscanheart Posted January 28, 2005 Posted January 28, 2005 nope. i own a 76' volkswagon bus (i think thats the right year) brick red (orange red kinda) with all sorts of hippie stickers on the windows and inside of the back door. real cool (okay to [b]some[/b] people lol!)
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted January 28, 2005 Posted January 28, 2005 lol 1. I want to be a pyschiatrist 2. I want to be a counselor 3. I want to sing
azaelia Posted January 28, 2005 Posted January 28, 2005 My turn! 1. I own a Douay-Rhiems Bible 2. I have read The Lord of the Rings 6 times 3. I can speak in Elvish
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted January 29, 2005 Posted January 29, 2005 Oh...what the hey?! I'll just say three and it's all covered
Karinsbestfriend Posted January 29, 2005 Author Posted January 29, 2005 I'll just say #3, which one was it?
karin Posted January 29, 2005 Posted January 29, 2005 well while we are waiting i will put one. 1. I am ahead on my school 2. I ate ice cream today 3. I have 8 siblings
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now