Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Two truths and a Lie


Recommended Posts

Posted

here is another

1 I have hair past my shoulders
2 Ive been to disneyland
3 I have a cow obsession

Karinsbestfriend
Posted

uh you have never been to disneyland

Posted

oh sorry forgot to pu t up answer its number two.

Posted

aahh man i dont seem to be very good at this game.

Karinsbestfriend
Posted

yay I got it

It is raining outside

I have an obsession about karins baby brother

I am turning 17 on friday

Posted

haha denise that is stupid am i aloud to answer. ok i will darlin you are not turning 17. you are 15 dont try to grow up to fast ;) lol.

ok my turn:

1.it has been raining here for a while but it just stopped
2.i talked to my preist yesterday for an hour and a half
3.i ate cereal for breakfast

franciscanheart
Posted

number.... 3 is false.

franciscanheart
Posted

karin i say 3 is false

Posted

it is a rarely eat breakfasr actually i like eat one meal a day.

franciscanheart
Posted

so im right or im wrong?

Karinsbestfriend
Posted

I am pretty sure that 3 is false too. You never eat breakfast karin.

franciscanheart
Posted

okay karins best friend ive gone quite a few times today so you go :)

Karinsbestfriend
Posted

Well so have I but okay :)



I live in a triangle house

I have 3 cows

and I have one blue eye, and one blue/brown eye

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Number 1 false?

Karinsbestfriend
Posted

Nope that is true :)

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

number 3, then?

Karinsbestfriend
Posted

nope I don't have any cows

theculturewarrior
Posted

you have 3 cows?

Karinsbestfriend
Posted

no thats the lie ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...