theculturewarrior Posted January 27, 2005 Posted January 27, 2005 yay! I win! Okay...My phatmass nicknames include: Samwise Fro Señor Frog
JazzforJesus Posted January 27, 2005 Posted January 27, 2005 i think jesus woould play this game if it was around then... its a fun way to get to know people
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted January 28, 2005 Posted January 28, 2005 OK....since TCW isn't replying..I'll keep the game going! 1. I used to want to be a neurosurgeon 2. I used to want to be a teacher 3. I used to want to be a nurse
JazzforJesus Posted January 28, 2005 Posted January 28, 2005 ill take (1) for 500 oh yes tink you can play
JazzforJesus Posted January 28, 2005 Posted January 28, 2005 (edited) i think its 3... Edited January 28, 2005 by JazzforJesus
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted January 28, 2005 Posted January 28, 2005 [quote name='Tink' date='Jan 27 2005, 11:30 PM'] numero two! [/quote] Thou art correct! Although I may end up being one anywayz.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted January 28, 2005 Posted January 28, 2005 K...if no one else is going to go, I'll go again. 1. I have fast reply automatically open on Phatmass. 2. I'm the middle child in my family 3. I didn't get married where I wanted to.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted January 28, 2005 Posted January 28, 2005 nope..I got married in a church, wanted to get married under a gazebo in a park outside.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now