Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

i still don't know if i'm going there yet :sadder:

and if i do, i'll probably end up with the crappy dorms <_<

Fides_et_Ratio
Posted

Padua.. probably not much fun. Marian... is the LAST of all the dorms to get anything, be updated, or get any attention. It's dirty and falling apart. And the RD is... well, she just is.

Tommy More is okay... better than Marian-- especially if you like to socialize. But they just re-did some rooms, repainted, some newer furniture, etc. Clare is the best girls dorm, but hardly anyone gets in unless you're in a household or know someone who can get you in.

Posted

i'm going to the crappy dorms :weep:

Posted

oh well. at least i'd be going to steubie. ^_^

Ora et Labora
Posted

[quote name='popestpiusx' date='Feb 3 2005, 10:52 PM'] Or Christendom. ^_^ [/quote]
GGGGOOOOOOOOOO CHRISENDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend Kirsten Kalian goes there as well! ^_^ Gos willing I might be there in a few years to! :D

Congrats Racheal! :D Ive heard good things about Stubenville. ;)

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Feb 4 2005, 02:03 PM'] i'm going to the crappy dorms :weep: [/quote]
Eh...I still don't have a dorm assignment...I'll probably get a crappy dorm, too...

Posted
:(

i'm gonna go and visit soon.

but i'm not saying when. :ph34r:
Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Feb 4 2005, 06:00 PM'] :(

i'm gonna go and visit soon.

but i'm not saying when. :ph34r: [/quote]
Awww...that will make it harder to stalk you...

Posted

i know. :cyclops:

Posted (edited)
AWESOME!
I'm so happy for you!

*HUG*
Edited by Krush2k2
Posted

Congrats Rachael! I hope that you enjoy Stuebie!

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Feb 4 2005, 05:03 PM'] Awww...that will make it harder to stalk you... [/quote]
it's partly because i don't know exactly when and partly because i want to remain mysterious until (and if) i go. ^_^

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Feb 4 2005, 06:04 PM'] i know. :cyclops: [/quote]
No no no no no...this just won't work at all...

I may be visiting this Spring with a friend, so seriously, if we can, let's meet up.

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Feb 4 2005, 05:07 PM'] it's partly because i don't know exactly when and partly because i want to remain mysterious until (and if) i go.  ^_^ [/quote]
^^^ read :)

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Feb 4 2005, 06:17 PM'] ^^^ read :) [/quote]
:lol: Okay, but if you can go, let me know when so that we can see if you and I are going at the same time.

Posted

no. :ph34r:



:P



j/k






do you know when you're going?

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Feb 4 2005, 06:22 PM'] no. :ph34r:



:P



j/k






do you know when you're going? [/quote]
I'd imagine during one of the visiting weekends, but I'm not sure.

Posted

i would be going up there ASAP, but i have driver's ed classes on the weekends that i CANT miss <_<

Posted

i just got steubie registration stuff in the mail ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...