theculturewarrior Posted February 7, 2005 Posted February 7, 2005 If Steubie is where God is calling you to, go, and don't let anything stop you. But do it with discernment.
rachael Posted February 8, 2005 Author Posted February 8, 2005 I just got accepted to the other college's Scholar's Day which means I have to go get interviewed for scholarship which means i might get money which means i have less chance of going to steubie
journeyman Posted February 8, 2005 Posted February 8, 2005 [quote name='JazzforJesus' date='Feb 6 2005, 09:04 PM'] your the girl, your parents are ricky, your husband is the other college [/quote] That wasn't exactly where I thought I was going, but I'm famous in multiple states for not getting the point maybe I should have quoted from history . . . Admiral Farragut - "beaver dam the torpedoes, full speed ahead." General Puller - upon being told his unit was completely surrounded - "The enemy has us right where we want them, we can shoot in any direction." or General McAuliffe, the most taciturn of my quotes "Nuts."
Thy Geekdom Come Posted February 8, 2005 Posted February 8, 2005 [quote name='rachael' date='Feb 8 2005, 12:56 AM'] i wanna go to steubie [/quote] I want you to go, too. Have faith in God.
rachael Posted February 8, 2005 Author Posted February 8, 2005 i'm just getting father and farther away......
Tony Posted February 8, 2005 Posted February 8, 2005 [quote name='rachael' date='Feb 7 2005, 09:01 PM'] I just got accepted to the other college's Scholar's Day which means I have to go get interviewed for scholarship which means i might get money which means i have less chance of going to steubie [/quote] they just might be able to tell by that interview you just aren't interested.. just be honest
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted February 8, 2005 Posted February 8, 2005 La la la la la Sorry... I am being way too random again...
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 8, 2005 Posted February 8, 2005 aaaw rachael! i really hope things start looking better for you! i understand how fustrating things can get, especially with parents i will pray for you and hope that God's will be done! for your future and for your heallth. sometimes things start off really funny but work out in the end. dont give up rachael--you can do it! :cheer: :hearts: :group:
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted February 8, 2005 Posted February 8, 2005 You can do it Rachael! Buck up and let God help!
rachael Posted February 11, 2005 Author Posted February 11, 2005 This whole situation is getting worse and worse. My parents are completely ignoring me now. They won't talk to me period about Steubie. Looks like I won't be seeing you guys in the fall.
rachael Posted February 11, 2005 Author Posted February 11, 2005 my mom just emailed me saying how sorry she feels for me because i want to go to steubie.
rachael Posted February 11, 2005 Author Posted February 11, 2005 i just told my mom that i give up, she wins. i'm not going to steubie. everyone who's going there, have fun!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now