An Old School Catholic Message Board

The truth about the war in Iraq

james

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Apr 4 2005, 04:25 PM'] And yet James, there still is no question to your post. I think Kilroy mentioned you might want to think about posing a question? [/quote]
Ok then. Is Ari Shavit of the Israeli periodical, Haaretz perpetuating an "anti-semitic" conspiracy theory here, or is he relaying the truth which the "anti-semitic" "conspiracy theorists" have been stating all along?

"The war in Iraq was conceived by 25 neoconservative intellectuals, most of them Jewish, who are pushing President Bush to change the course of history."

[url="http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=280279"]http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages/Sh...l?itemNo=280279[/url]

You don't think that anyone here is going to waste their time and engage in a debate as if this article was solidly founded on what's reasonable or likely.

Anyone can come up with a farfetched 'conspiracy', assign 'hidden agendas' as motives for other people, and ask to be proven wrong. It's silly.

Prove me wrong that the North Korean's are not paying Bin Laden to stir up the trouble in the Arab world in order to force the US to respond, solely so they can distract the world while they build a nuclear arsenal...

[quote name='james' date='Apr 4 2005, 04:41 PM'] Ok then. Is Ari Shavit of the Israeli periodical, Haaretz perpetuating an "anti-semitic" conspiracy theory here, or is he relaying the truth which the "anti-semitic" "conspiracy theorists" have been stating all along?

"The war in Iraq was conceived by 25 neoconservative intellectuals, most of them Jewish, who are pushing President Bush to change the course of history."

[url="http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=280279"]http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages/Sh...l?itemNo=280279[/url] [/quote]
Usually being anyone besides Jewish in the Middle East gets you in the habbit of blaming them for everything. Even I think this is absurd.

While I won't engage in this silliness, I will take the opportunity to say...

MAN I LOVE THE JEWS!!!! LOVE'EM !!! GOD BLESS THE JEWS!!!

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Apr 4 2005, 06:39 PM'] MAN I LOVE THE JEWS!!!! LOVE'EM !!! GOD BLESS THE JEWS!!! [/quote]
Exactly! I mean, it's not like they're God's chosen people or anyth.......Oh wait.....never mind.......

cmotherofpirl

Pretend to come up with something real quick James, or I am going to delete this nonsense.

How about this for a question..

Are we required to cower before anyone who labels themselves a 'jew' (someone with Jewish blood in their veins) because they are Jewish? Or because their great grandparents were persecuted in the *heaven forbid* holocost? Using this logic we would be having to cower before the great grandchildren of the Ukrainians starved to deathfrom Stalins collectivization, the Vietenamize that were napalmed, the descendents of the victims of Mae Zedong etc.

Why do they deserve our respect? 'God's Chosen People' at one time they were yes, but didn't they destroy our Lord's earthly form? They chose to turn away at that point in time, so Jesus gave everyone the opportunity to be 'Chosen' correct?

I understand that we are not to persecute them for what they did to our Master, but why must we grant them immunity from many things humans are not immune from?

I am no conspiracy theorist, but take a look at all the wealthiest in America, I guarantee you that an unhealthy percentage have Jewish roots. There is nothing wrong with this, except that using their positions they can change social acceptance of various things. Ernst Zundel for example, he was demonstrating free speech and the media machine exported him to Germany where he will probably be executed. Had he be complaining about the unhealthy '[color=red]edited [/color] music' or denying 'slavery' he would have had a stern talking to.

Anyway I am just playing devils advocate and seeing how I can counter these arguments when people present them to me. Remember our loving Pope (who i am sure with God's blessings) preached acceptance of all these foreign cults so we must be willing to accept them.

-Monoxide

Edited by cmotherofpirl

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Apr 4 2005, 11:07 PM'] Pretend to come up with something real quick James, or I am going to delete this nonsense. [/quote]
What?

The quote I posted was taken from an [b]ISRAELI NEWSPAPER.[/b] Hardly an "anti-semitic" source. Not that that matters anyway. IT'S THE TRUTH.

What part of this do you people not understand?

[quote]I am no conspiracy theorist, but take a look at all the wealthiest in America, I guarantee you that an unhealthy percentage have Jewish roots.[/quote]

Somebody want to translate that into something that makes sense? Unhealthy percentage? Is my unhealthy percentage of cholesterol due to Jewish roots as well?

[quote]Remember our loving Pope (who i am sure with God's blessings) preached acceptance of all these foreign cults so we must be willing to accept them.[/quote]

Please show me a quote where our Holy Father (God rest his soul) [b]called the Jews a cult![/b]

Again let me take the opportunity...

LOVE THE JEWS!! GOD BLESS THE JEWS!

C'mon James.. say it once. You'll feel better

Edited by jaime

God Conquers

I think the difficulty here james, is that you are simply trying to bait people into fruitless debate.

If I posted an article from a Japanese newspaper saying: 7 japanese food contest judges conspired to push an American into winning the coveted Hot Dog Eating World Championship, thereby taking it from the dread Koreans: discuss.

No one would care to answer.

I think most people here find it dubious that those Jewish AMERICANS would risk their jobs and fortunes in the United Satates if they cared so much for Israel that they designed and carried out a war.

One which in almost no way benefits Israel.

Well if you are willing to accept Judaisim, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Taoists, Jehovahs Witness's, Mayans, Wiccans, Satanists and various African groups, I envy you. I look at anyone of these groups and shudder at what they believe and how they carry out their beliefs. Jew's are allowed to kill gentiles, muslims are required to kill heathens, buddhists are completely self-centered, etc etc etc. The only gripe I ever hear about the Catholic Church is the fact that the mass is long and that we have flower priests. I believe our loving ex-pope has successfully culled these 'priests' out, so Catholicism is ideal. On accepting non-catholic religeons, where do we draw the line? Really?

On the whole 'jewish conspiracy' thing, honestly there is always a little truth to everyones angle, for all the homosexual arguing on having an 'open mind' society is awfully closed minded towards anything relating negatively to our religeous ancestors. The catholic church lost like 50% of its networth in the states, because it was 'raping' little boys, yet many of the cases reported were false, generated by the media, giving the idea that they could farm money from this cash-cow. Im ranting hah.. Let me say the stuff that ive looked into - the Rosenburgs were Russian Jews, the government of Soviet Russia was relatively Jewish before (and some conspiracy theorists say after) Stalin, and Conrad Black and Hollanger own most of the media in our fine country. You can look them up yourselfs to see that.
People take these facts and distort them to make the Jewish culture look evil, but it isn't, every nation has its extremists...

Anyway I am really out of place right now cannot concentrate, mabye ill post later to clear up my thoughts.

-Monoxide

[quote]Well if you are willing to accept Judaisim, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Taoists, Jehovahs Witness's, Mayans, Wiccans, Satanists and various African groups, I envy you.[/quote]

My question to you Monoxide is where did the Holy Father (God rest his soul) ever state that Judiasm was a cult? For that matter who on earth would define Judiasm as a cult?

[quote name='Monoxide' date='Apr 5 2005, 08:49 PM'] muslims are required to kill heathens, [/quote]
muslims are not required not kill heathens. many of them misinterpret the Koran, saying that it is ok to do such things. they have jihads, which are kind of like crusades. :mellow:

Rachael

You will not get squished for that comment!!

You go girl!!

Oh and

LOVE THE JEWS!! GOD BLESS THE JEWS!!

Edited by jaime