An Old School Catholic Message Board

The truth about the war in Iraq

james

[quote name='rachael' date='Apr 7 2005, 06:51 PM'] seriously, you gotta stop all of this hate. no one's perfect. sure, some Jews have lots of hatred against Catholics and i'm not condoning the act of desecration to our Blessed Mother....

but i gotta agree with Lil Red. :wub: I love the Jews :wub: [/quote]

I understand very well.

It's ok for a Jew to shell the church of the Nativity with equiptment which we financed. "Catholics" can be counted on to react by making light of the situation and proclaiming their love for the Jews.

I don't think you people can be reached.

[quote]
I don't think you people can be reached[/quote]

James.. Do you need a hug?

C'MON ALL PHILOSEMITES!! HUG JAMES AND FIND OUT IF HE'S A PHILOSEMITE TOO!! :group:

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='james' date='Apr 7 2005, 08:01 PM']
I understand very well.

It's ok for a Jew to shell the church of the Nativity with equiptment which we financed. "Catholics" can be counted on to react by making light of the situation and proclaiming their love for the Jews.

I don't think you people can be reached. [/quote]
"Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do." -Jesus

Now...who is it in this conversation who cannot be reached?

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Apr 7 2005, 08:03 PM']
James.. Do you need a hug?

C'MON ALL PHILOSEMITES!! HUG JAMES AND FIND OUT IF HE'S A PHILOSEMITE TOO!! :group: [/quote]
:group:

Sanhedrin 106a of the Babylonian Talmud states that Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters."

Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino edition, it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Did these Rabbinic teachings influence the Jewish Israeli soldier to shell the statue of our Blessed Mother? I'd venture to guess that they did.

Edited by james

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Apr 7 2005, 07:55 PM'] Most of the time people who are being idiots don't even realize it and they just keep on saying more stupid things!
[/quote]
I couldn't have said it better myself.

I decided this thread is stupid, too. I certainly can't see how its being productive.