An Old School Catholic Message Board

~*~The Dominican Nuns of the Heart of Jesus~*~

Chorusgirl

Chorusgirl

Count down: 12 days!!!

"I delight to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart." - Psalm 40.8

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='Chorusgirl' date='May 16 2005, 10:43 PM'] God will take care of you!! [/quote]
And you as well!!!!

Chorusgirl

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='May 17 2005, 12:29 AM'] And you as well!!!! [/quote]
Thank you!! God will take care of us all!! Praise God!!

Chorusgirl

Count down: 11 days!!!

Hello!! La la la...

So I was feeling sort of down last night and as I was falling asleep I was crying to God. I then realized how selfish I was being and continued to pray to God, I surrender to your will, and thank and praise our Lord Jesus Christ. I was asking God and the Blessed Virgin Mary to be near to me, and thanking God for all the blessings in my life. Thanking God for calling me, for my vocation, for the peace. Then my tears dried away and I was filled with this powerful comfort, love and peace from God. I could just feel Gods unconditional love pouring into my soul. It was truly amazing. Thank you God!! I praise you Lord!!

I have been making a lot of phone calls these few past days, trying to arrange for friends and family to meet at my house next week. We are having a get together before I leave. Still... I feel so much excitement and pure joy about entering, and even more so I feel at peace. God is so good!!

Chorusgirl

Count down: 10 days!!!

Hello!!! Oh I am super excited!!! I went to confession tonight which was amazing and then youth group, and my friends prayed for me. God is so amazing, praise our Lord Jesus Christ!!

Guest ambrose

Oh Chorusgirl- in my time (australia), it is only one week!!!! We're all praying for you and wishing you well!

Chorusgirl

[quote name='ambrose' date='May 20 2005, 09:04 AM'] Oh Chorusgirl- in my time (australia), it is only one week!!!! We're all praying for you and wishing you well! [/quote]
OH wow!! Thank you so much Ambrose and for all the prayers!! They are much appreciated!! Take care!! God bless you!

Chorusgirl

I haven't had as much time to write lately, sorry...

Count down: 8 days!!!

As the time draws near to my entrance my emotions are running wild. My soul is filled with anticipation and eagerness to do Gods will alone. I am so elated about entering the convent that tears of joy fall from my eyes, and I continue to find myself loosing interest in the regular and daily things. Despite the fact that my family is sad im leaving, I have there support and love, which is such a blessing from God. I know this isn't easy for them, but they too want me to be happy and to follow Gods will.

Yesterday I found myself in deep thought, thinking about all the saints and heaven. I was praying to God and continued to pray, "O Lord Jesus Christ, son of God, have mercy on me a sinner", a prayer a friend taught me not too long ago. And as I continued to pray about my vocation again, I could not help but smile and giggle. I desire so greatly to pray for all souls, to reach out to all souls through prayer, in going to our Heavenly Father. I know I am not worthy and nothing, but with God I am something. I want to follow God always and to always say yes. Through and with God, anything is possible.

Oh I am so thrilled to live a life of prayer. I kept thinking yesterday how much I desire to live a life devoted to God in prayer, for all souls. How often I feel as though I am being held back and I just want God even more. Nothing can fill this desire in my heart for God, nothing can add up to God, nothing... I am so thankful to God for this gift of life, for His unconditional love, I want to give back to God. To surrender my life to God, to offer up every cross I bear, every pain I endure, every suffering that comes my way. I want to share all my joys with God, every smile, every tear, every laugh and giggle.

I praise you God!! Thank you Lord!!

Chorusgirl

[quote name='FutureSoror' date='May 20 2005, 03:21 PM'] Wow Choursgirl~ you're an inspiration of joy! :lol: [/quote]
Thank you... Praise God!!

Chorusgirl

Count Down: 5 days!!!

Well, I have been super busy lately...Today was my last day of Sunday mass before my entrance, as well as my last day of singing with the choir at 9:15am mass. Today we had our family portrait and then from 3pm until almost 9 we had guest over for the get together. It was really crowded! Today has been extremely joyous though.

I actually just got back from watching Star Wars with my great friend Em and my sister Mary. The movie was good, but personally I think too long. Anyhoo, the entire time as I sat there watching the movie my mind was off somewhere else. I continued to think about my entrance day and my soul all night has been filled with such an immense joy. I was thinking about how I will be at home there, and as I watched the intense movie, I prayed to God. It's as though as the days near to my entrance, the greater I feel called to this order, and it is oh so beautiful!!

DiscerningSoul

I am soo happy for you! CONGRATS!
Hopefully I will be joining you by the end of the year.
I have my application and starting the note writting with Sister.
It is really wonderful how the Lord works in our hearts!

God Bless you and please pray for me and of course I will do the same!

Jessica

Chorusgirl

[quote name='DiscerningSoul' date='May 23 2005, 10:44 PM'] I am soo happy for you! CONGRATS!
Hopefully I will be joining you by the end of the year.
I have my application and starting the note writting with Sister.
It is really wonderful how the Lord works in our hearts!

God Bless you and please pray for me and of course I will do the same!

Jessica [/quote]
Thank you!!